Chapter 2

Aneue loved a fool like me, why?

"Oi, China! I ain't done with you yet!" Sougo smirked, on the floor. "What's up with you, shrimp?" The boy scoffed, dusting his uniform off.

"You, sadist... You never quit!" the sharp-tongued girl yelled, charging at him. "They've been going at it for hours," the silver-haired man sighed. "You don't think..." Shinpachi smiled, then stopping himself, "nothing."

"Gross, what's with the creepy look on your face?" Gintoki cringed. "What do you mean?! It's just my face!" Shinpachi cried. "Oi, Kagura. Souchirou-kun, we should go. Before that rotten vice cheif comes here," Gintoki said, taking his somehow-daughter by the collar of her Chinese-like clothing.

"Gin-chan! I have to defeat him!" Kagura cried, with a scary tone. "That China brat won't stop jumping on me, I think she has a crush on me," the officer said, pointing at the vermillion-haired girl. "How the hell would I have a crush on a sadistic-freak like you!" Kagura yelled, her face turning red. "Aw, you hurt my feelings," Sougo moped, wearing a fake frown.

Suddenly, checking the time he got up from the ground. "Sorry, China. I gotta attend somethin," the boy sighed, equipping the outerwear of his uniform. "Fun playing with you, let's do it again," he said with a smirk, sticking out his tongue.

"Gross," Kagura cringed, along with Gintoki. "Oi, Kagura-chan. You better not fall for guys like him, okay?" Gintoki confirmed, still holding the girl by her collar.

"Yes, Gin-chan." She nodded, turning her head to look at Sougo.

Sorry, Gin-chan.

✖✖✖

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Sougo sighed, sitting down on a tombstone. "What's wrong?" a voice, behind the tombstone chuckled. "The hell are you doing here, bastard?" Sougo glared. "It's her anniversary, isn't it?" the voice of the mayonnaise lover said, exhaling smoke.

"Why the hell do you care?" Sougo asked. "You in love or something?" Toshiro asked. "Why the hell should I tell you?" Sougo grunted. "You're acting like how I did... before," he smiled. "It's that China, right?" the officer asked, getting up from behind the tombstone with his outerwear hanging on his shoulder.

"Hijikata, stop acting cool."

"Bastard! Tell your bratty brother to start being nicer!"

"Tell Hijikata to stop eating mayonnaise."

"Tell your bratty brother to stop being a sadist!"

"Tell Hijikata to stop smoking."

"Tell your brother it's okay to fall in love."

"Bastard..."

"I'll be off, Sougo."

✖✖✖

"Err," Kagura complained. "What is it," Gintoki said, picking his nose not taking his eyes off of his weekly Jump. "It hurts here!!" Kagura whined, pointing at her chest. "There's nothing there," Gintoki said, blowing away the booger he captured. "Not my breasts! My heart!" Kagura cried angrily, smashing his face on his desk.

"S-Shinpachi, help!" Gintoki stammered, in pain. "Kagura-chan! What is it?" Shinpachi asked. "My heart hurts!" Kagura sobbed. "Stop acting like the victim!" Gintoki cried. "U-Uh... Maybe," Shinpachi stammered not knowing what to say. "Whatever, idiots. I'll just go outside with Sadaharu," Kagura groaned.