Intro

hi pals! (:

i miss this story so much ahhh

a lot of you previous readers may be wondering why the hell you have an update for this story when it had been finished for quite a while. ah i love my memories of writing reckless and i bet just seeing this update brought a nostalgic feeling to my og readers. well, i decided to put in an intro.

occasionally i will check up on this story, and tonight i started reading a little and i couldn't continue. i literally only read this story to look at your guys' comments bc they make me so happy and i love hearing how much this story has impacted you all. but as much as this is one of my biggest achievements and the story i am most proud of, i can't help but die a little at my writing and some of the situations in this story.

so please do keep in mind, i was around 14 when i was writing this (ill be a senior this year and graduating highschool in 2018 wtf time flies). i started this story in 2015, so i was in middle school. do realize i was still learning a lot about relationships, drugs, alcohol, etc., so i was kinda guessing around with how couples and those kind of things work. i know this story is pretty cheesy, and i was unsure of writing about anything sexual, but thats ok bc everyone is cringe in middle school. warning: there is one chapter that does include self harm and could be triggering. i believe i did put a disclaimer for that chapter (if not let me know, so i can put one here),but please do know i was very upset at that time in my life and was in no way trying to glorify or romanticize self harm in this story. the whole purpose of that part was totally uncalled for in the story, but im just going to leave it there since thats how it was originally when i first wrote this.

anywho, i warned you about how cringe this story could get so dont attack me or i will come for your ass.

also if you didn't know, i have second book to this story called runaway. its honestly more cringe than this story in some aspects and its very dramatic and goes downhill in the very last chapters. so i warned you all on that one too.

also 7 million fucking reads on for this story?!?!? what the actual hell?? thats insane. i love you all so so so much.

enjoy & much love xo