Scattered Puzzle Pieces

Micah POV

"Micah!! Micah!!" Kelcey screamed my name!
"Micah this can't be real! Maybe he just sounds like Miles, because that can't be Miles! Miles is dead right?" Kelcey said screaming! I'm just glad somebody else heard what I heard. My body is covered in goosebumps. How in the hell is Miles alive?

"Yes he's dead, I.... saw him there... Kelcey I saw him there lifeless!!" I yelled at her.

"Wait Micah there's a difference, did you check to see was he dead or did you just assume that he was dead, there's a big difference!" Mar'Quez asked. He made me think!
I'm just lost for words!

"Micah, try to think about what did you see!" Mar'Quez said.

"I SAW HIM DEADDD I SWEAR AUSTIN KILLED HIM!!! I JUST WANT MY CHILD!" I screamed into tears breaking down collapsing on the couch!

Mar'Quez pulled me into his arms, "Listen, Micah, I know this is hard, I couldn't even imagine what you going through, hell I partly feel responsible! But come onnn now Bae, Go back in your mind, relive the moment and tell me what you saw! Close your eyes and relax! Think about that night!" Mar'Quez said.

I did as I was told and tried to think about that night, it's something that I'm missing! Something that can help me figure out what the fuck is going on.

"What do you see Micah?" Kelcey asked.

"Ummm, I remember looking at the bodies.... i see Miles laying there, I look over beside him, and....... and I... see Jaquan!" I said as tears rolled down my eyes! I haven't thought about this night in a long time. I tried to forget about my past, but it's back to haunt me!

"Okay Good Micah, what's next?" Mar'Quez asked me.

"Austin took me outside as policemen went in and out the house. I remember the cold brick i was sitting on! I watched them bring out the Bodies, they both was in bags!" I told them.

"Goood, Good! What else?" Mar'Quez still pressuring me asked.

"It was a lot of commotion about one body. It's a police officer, he never turned around, but he wanted this body to go in a particular ambulance, I remember it, because Austin pulled me close and told me that it was all over,and I don't be scared anymore!" I told them!

"Could that body been Miles body?" Mar'Quez asked.

"Wait I remember this too, it was a big commotion!" Kelcey said confirming my memory. This is too much my stomach is bout to spill over.

"Who was the officer?" Mar'Quez asked standing up.

"I don't know I couldn't see his face, his back was turned, but his body looked.... Familiar....." I said tryna recall!

"OMGGGGGGGG!! Nooooooooo!!!!!" I screamed making them both jump!
"Micah what? what?" She asked nervously!!

"Micah can you calm down and tell me what you know!" Mar'Quez said.

"It was him! It was Officer Adams!" I said with my head down, crying, shook, and livid!

"Officer Adams???" Kelcey said.

"Ohhhhh Fuckkkk!" I said banging my head against my hand!!

"THE ONE WHO RAPED YOU IN JAIL, AND SHOWED UP THE SAME DAY WE GOT THE STRANGE CALL FROM MAR'QUEZ!?!?" Kelcey jumped up!!!

"Wait what? Raped?" Mar'Quez asked.

"Ohhh my fuckingggg Godddd Micah!!!! Like we have to get her back like Yesterday!" Kelcey said. I could just throw up everywhere.

"Everything makes sense now, Miles was still alive, and Officer Adams knew it that's why he wanted him to be put into a specific ambulance!" I said.

"Raped?? Like actual rape??" Mar'Quez asked still stuck on that part!

"Mar'Quez snap the fuck out of it, yes sus was raped by an officer after he was taken to jail for vandalizing yo shit, see how all roads lead back to you, Right!! Now Hush!" Kelcey told him!

"What the fuck do we do now!?!" I asked them both.

"Micah we have to wait till they call again!" Mar'Quez said.

"That's the only way that we can communicate, we have to wait it out!" Kelcey said!

"My fucking child is out there and you can want me to sit quiet, but it's simply not gonna happen!!" I told them!

"We know!!! We want her back too, but we gotta be smart!" Mar'Quez said!

They was both right, we have to wait it out!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

Me and Kelcey jumped!

Mar'Quez opened the door and it was the police! If it's about my daughter I'm going to lose my mind!!!

"Is there a Micah Stewart here?" I heard the policeman asked! I walked over too the door!

"THATS HIM, THATS THE MAN WHO DID SOMETHING TO MY HUSBAND!" I heard a loud voice and it came from Traci!

"WHAT? I didn't kill no one!" I told them.

"That's what they all say, but you're gonna have to come with us son! You gone need a lawyer!"One Police told me!

"Micah Stewart we are bringing you in for question of a murder!" They told me.

I can't believe Traci is trying to frame me! This was her damn plan! I told Mar'Quez and Kelcey to meet me at the jail.

We pulled up to the jail, but not the usual jail, something is different like it's still working but abandoned at the same time!

They pulled me inside of this room, with handcuffs still on tight around my wrists!!!

"CAN SOMEBODY TAKE THIS SHIT OFFF OF ME!!" I screamed through the closed lock door!

I heard the door unlock and someone walks in and over to me.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!!" I screamed

"Long time no see you Punk Ass Bitch!!" They said to me!
My body tensed up and I flinched at the voice I heard , that made my hairs stand up
Damnnnn He fucking set my ass up!!!

END OF CHAPTER

Time for you all to see how this story is going to end!!!!!!!!!
MICAH IS BACKKKKKKK!!!
I love you guys sooooo muchhhh!!!
And Misss Yallllkkkk
The next chapter going to be superrrrrr tea filled!!!!!!!
Stay Tuned
Lemmmmme know them thoughts

PLEASE comment and VOTE!!!