Water Sports

I woke up with a start, my hair all over the place and dried drool on my cheek. I am not an attractive sleeper. With that thought, I walked into the bathroom and did my business. With my teeth brushed, my hair styled and my body and face washed, I looked through my suitcase for something to wear. We didn't have anything scheduled today so I thought I'd check out all the hotels activities.

I laid out a cute black bikini with my jean cut offs, which don't button. It may be too inappropriate so I added a lace cover up to the mix. I lotioned up my body before putting my clothes on. Slipping on my converse, I grabbed my drawstring bag and put my flip flops, book, towel and wallet in there. I swiped some blistex on and threw it in the bag. 

Looking in the mirror, I felt as if my outfit was missing something. I look on the coffee table to see a floppy hat that says  "No photos please." on it. I try it on and decide it's perfect. I leave a note to Violet letting her know that I borrowed her hat and that I am on a quest to explore the hotel. She got in real late last night so I'm pretty sure she won't be up til 2 pm, but I'm sure she'll be happy that I'm going out on my own.

I walked around the hotel. There was so much to do. Outside there is a pool and a deck, where people are already relaxing in the water and on the beach chairs. There is also a jacuzzi and people playing volleyball. There are even activities for the kids. I made my way to an available beach chair, removing my shorts and shoes. I laid down under the shade of the umbrella, pulling out my book.

It seemed as if I was only sitting there for a few minutes when I was interrupted. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see none other than Hunter. I scanned the length of his body with my eyes. His shorts hung low on his hips revealing his V-line and his body looked lean but muscular. 

"Well look at you, looking all glamorous." I chuckled at him. I have been trying so hard to think about last night. I'm pretty sure that I acted a bit slutty and I wish I hadn't. Plus I have a weird feeling about him.

 "Thanx. I try." I flipped my hair and set my book down. When I looked back up  at him he began to speak.

"I've been thinking about you all night. I swore to myself that if I ever see you again, I'd ask you out. So what do ya say?"

I thought about it. I don't really know this guy but isn't that the point of a date? Getting to know each other? I've been asked before, but I never go because I was scared they had wrong intentions. I haven't been able to tell if this guy is one of the good ones.

This summer is supposed to be about me letting loose and having fun. Am I dishonoring that by being too skeptical to go on this date with him?

"I'd love to-"

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7:30 tonight." I smiled at his enthusiasm. I felt like this date would be worth it. 

"Where are we going?"

Hunter took ahold of my hand and pulled me up. He rested his hand on my cheek and used his other hand to pull my hat off. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I smiled up at him. I've always been a very affectionate person. I love how close we are right now. He gave me a mischievous smile and I raised my eyebrow in question. Next thing I knew, I'm was over his shoulder and he's running  towards the pool. Before I could scream, I was engulfed into the freezing cold water. I swam to the top just in time to see him jump in.

When he rose to the top, I immediately splashed him with water. He sputtered before diving towards me. I squealed and tried to swim away as fast as I can. Keyword being tried! He caught me by my waist and hoisted me in the air. 

"Put me down!" I demanded. He shrugged before throwing me into the water. The water flew up my nose and down throat as I flailed around in the water. I swam to the top coughing and sputtering. He laughed as I angrily stomped up the latter. His laughing ceased and he came up to me apologizing. I swiftly kicked his feet from under him and pushed him into the pool. I doubled over laughing because he did a flip and he was so surprised. 

But I should have been paying attention because he grabbed my ankle, roughly pulling me into the water. He pulled me back up and held me tight by my waist. We stared into eachothers eyes and I was distracted. He once again threw me to the other side of the pool, ruining the moment.

Fuck him and his mesmerizing eyes.

*********************************************************

Thank you for reading tune in for the next chapter. I will be trying to update by next week.