Chapter Two: my win, my loss, my confusion.

welcome to the WWE. so much for a warm welcome.

I was walking backstage trying to find my dressing room, saying hi to some of the superstars and divas as I walked by.  I've been apart of the WWE since I was thirteen, so I pretty much knew everybody in the company. That's when I bumped into the person I hated the most.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I got knocked down by a giant figure.  I looked up to see the Viper, Randy Orton.

"Hey, watch were your going you little-" He stopped talking when I looked at him, his ice blue eyes met my warm brown. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting." Randy said, reaching for my hand. Are all the guys in the WWE this forward ?      

"Yes, actually we have," I said, yanking my hand away, "I'm john cena's daughter, remember?"

"Oh ya, Jennifer right?" Orton  said smirking. Why does he have to be such a jerk?

"No, my name is Jade, now if you excuse me, I have a match to prepare for." I said and walked away. Why do I have to be the person randy chooses to annoy?

I finally found my dressing room at the back of the arena. I got changed , and warmed up for my match. I was deciding on what color laces i was gonna wear when there was a knock at the door. Before i could even open it, John, Nikki, Brie, and Daniel burst through the door, each holding a gift bag.

 "Hey guys, what's up?"  I asked, grabbing a pair of red laces for my shoes.

"Look Jade, Daniel told us what had happened, we are really sorry that we didn't listen to you, it's just we know how persuasive Ambrose can be, and we were worried you'd turn into one of his bitches." Brie said, smiling. She gave me her gift bag. I opened to find tickets to one of my favourite rock bands, Nickelback, and a new black guitar pick with my name spelled in lightning.

"Oh wow , this is awesome! Thank you so much Brie." I said hugging her. She smiled at me then left to wait outside for us so they could escort me to the ring.

"We are really sorry about not believing you sweetheart, it's just you haven't been able to trust many people since your parents died, and we were shocked that we'd caught you with Ambrose, of all people. I felt like I didn't know my little girl anymore." Nikki explained, giving me her and John's gift bags. I opened them to find a gold charm bracelet with a heart, on the back it read "We Will Always Love You -John and Nikki" and a contract for a DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!!!

" OH MY GOD HOW?! I asked jumping up and down excited. I couldn't believe I would get a chance at the divas championship.

"We put a good word about you to Vince McMahon, after watching a couple of your previous matches, he agreed that you should be put in the divas championship invitational at wrestlemania 30." John said grinning.

"This is amazing, thank you so much!" I said hugging them. that was the best news I had heard since I came here. I was going to fight for the divas championship at WRESTLEMANIA. After what felt like hours Daniel finally spoke up.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news." Daniel said, "But if Jade doesn't hurry up and gets changed, she'll miss her match."

"What's wrong with whats she's got on?" John questioned, gesturing to my grey t-shirt, baggy black sweats, and red Nike's. Nikki slapped the back of his head for that one.

"Hey!" Nikki exclaimed, "no daughter of mine is going to a ring looking like that, we'll leave so you can get changed. Meet us at the gorilla in 5 minutes, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am!" i said saluting. They left my dressing room so i could get changed. I was lacing up my left high top when a stage hand knocked and said I needed to be at the gorilla. I was so happy I couldn't even focus on my match, I had just won my family back.

"Ready to go, kiddo?" John asked

"Actually, I think I want to go out on my own tonight, OK?" I asked, hoping they wouldn't say no

"Sweetheart, are you-" Nikki was trying to say, before I cut her off

"I'll be fine." I assured her, "I mean, I'm going to be divas champion soon, I think I can go out to the ring by myself."

"OK, little red, if your sure, we'll be right here waiting when you get back." Nikki said, hugging me. just then, my music hit, and it was time for me to get to the ring and kick some ass.

"See you guys after my match." i said giving each of them a hug before I left. I ran down to the ring, jumping between the first and second rope. I did a couple of back flips before landing on the  turnbuckle. I did my signature rock n roll sign. Layla was already in the ring waiting for me. 

After i got off the turnbuckle, I turned around to have Layla kick me in the face. She went for the pin.

1

2

I kicked out at 2 and a half. bitch, do you really think it's going to be that easy? I kicked her back right on the bridge her nose. She fell to the mat stunned and confused. I  climbed onto the turnbuckle for my finisher, Red Arrow, when the lights went off. Suddenly, I feel someone grab my arm and whisper in my ear;  

" Surprise." 

 "who's there?!" I asked, scared. 

"Miss me?" he asked. Then I got knocked off the turnbuckle, hitting my head on the mat.

That's the last thing I remember before I passed out.