Artem Markelov ~ Russian Time

"I have never felt this way about anyone." (766 words)

Requested by VamosBarcelona

---

"But, that doesn't mean that you can take your anger out on me!" Y/N fumed as she stepped away from her boyfriend and walked into the kitchen to fetch herself a glass of water. "Look, I'm sorry you had a bad day, Artem, but there only so much I could do to make you feel happy."

Artem rolled his eyes at her statement as he pulled himself down onto the couch and turned on the TV, "maybe my anger has something to do with you, Y/N."

Y/N's head jerked up as she drank her glass of water, which she almost spat out, but she couldn't believe this statement. "Excuse me?"

"I don't know," Artem shrugged his shoulders sarcastically as if he meant it wasn't a big deal. "Maybe I just feel like you haven't been spending time with me lately and I don't know, I just feel like I'm being ignored."

"Well, I'm sorry if me spending hours studying for my college education makes you feel lonely at times, Artem," Y/N started to seethe in anger as she put the empty glass into the sink. "But, I want to do my best in school and get a good education for it to help me get a good job!"

"Are you making me sound like I'm acting clingy?" Artem had accused her, which had made her even more furious at him.

"I'm not calling you anything!" Y/N shouted at him one last time as she started to walk away from the kitchen and jogged upstairs to her study room and locked the door.

---

"Y/N? Will you please just come out of there?" Y/N's head went up from her laptop screen as she heard Artem's voice coming from the other side. "Please? I know I messed up big time and I just want to say sorry."

Y/N decided to stay silent and not let him get to her, looking back at the screen and continued to type away on her essay for English class. It had been an hour and a half since she last saw and spoke to Artem, and yes, she regretted yelling at him... But, she still needed to blow off some steam and she didn't want to see Artem just yet.

"Y/N? Please, just unlock the door," Artem started to choke up as he banged his fist against the sturdy door for the umpteenth time, not wanting to cry, but he sounded like he was ready to give up.

Y/N sighed heavily when she heard him starting to choke up, so she closed her laptop and got up from her desk chair. Unlocking and opening the door, she was face-to-face with Artem, whose face was stained with tears and his beautiful brown eyes were now red.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for taking my anger out on you, возлюбленная," he spoke up in a hoarse voice as soon as she opened the door. "I shouldn't have done something like that and I really regret saying those things to you."

Y/N frowned as she saw his eyes continuing to leak the salty tears down his cheeks, "honey, please don't cry. I don't like seeing you being so hard on yourself." She also started to tear up as she brought her hand to his cheek and started to wipe away the stream of salty tears. "I'm so sorry for acting like that to you. I just didn't like that you were taking out your anger on me."

Artem nodded his head and quietly chuckled to himself as he wiped away the tears from her cheek. "I love you so much, sweetheart." That major declaration made the two of the freeze and look at each other with looks of surprise.

"You mean it?" Y/N asked as she played with his soft brown hair and laid her head against his chest; listening to his soothing heartbeat.

"Well, I have never felt this way about anyone before." He chuckled as he cupped her face; leaning in and pressed his lips against hers and kissed her like he was afraid to let go of her. "I've always felt this way about you, Y/N."

"Such a romantic thing to say," she sarcastically spoke as she kissed him on the cheek and giggled. "I love you too, Artem."

---

Hi! I'm back again with another update and I'm excited to write the next few one-shots I have in mind. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this imagine; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀