xxiii. in real life

CORI'S WHOLE BODY SHOOK as she awaited to go on stage

CORI'S WHOLE BODY SHOOK as she awaited to go on stage. She was extremely nervous, but it was more like post-nervousness since she had a little panic attack. But nonetheless, she was nervous and scared.

She had her ukulele in hand and fiddled with the strings as she waited. She paced back and forth in her dressing room practicing her opening song. There was knock at her door, but she chose to ignore it and play quietly in her room.

After the person knocked about four times, they let themselves in to find her pacing form. "Cori," They called out. Cori was basically in her own world and wasn't paying much attention to the things around her.

"Cori." They called out again, a little bit more stern this time. Again, she ignored it. This cause the person in her room to yell this time. "Cori!" Cori had finally snapped out of her own head and then turned to look at Tom.

"What?" She asked. "Did you not really hear me calling out to you?" He questioned. She looked at him sheepishly before shaking her head no. He smiled at her sympathetically before he walked up to take her ukulele to put it down and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him, as he did her.

"You need to calm down, think of the good things that are going to happen during the show." He said as he pulled away from her and held her in his arms. She looked down and huffed out some air. "Maybe you're right."

"I'm always right." He said triumphantly with a goofy smile. "On the contrary, Thomas." She said walking out of his grip and to the dresser mirror. He scoffed at her playfully. "I'll have you know, that I, am always right in many ways you can't imagine." He said.

"Mhm." She replied as she applied a little more blush on her cheeks. "Right, because you're Spider-Man?" She said mocking his accent as her voice went a few octaves lower. "Rude." He said as he pushed her lightly.

"You still love me." She sang and picked up her ukulele. "Yeah, you're lucky, punk." She playfully punched him in the shoulder and smiled. She was about to speak again before a voice interrupted her. "Cori, you're on in ten." The stage manager said and left.

She sighed and looked at Tom and smiled. "Okay." She breathed out. Tom smiled at her and hugged her again. "Good luck." He whispered and kissed her cheek before leaving the dressing room. She smiled at him in awe before leaving herself.

Man, was this night gonna be good.

SNAPCHAT

◦◦◦◦

can someone make me a dodie and tom manip? because i certainly can't