xx. in real life

CORI FELT EMPTY as she read the tweets about Tom and some girl he went out with

CORI FELT EMPTY as she read the tweets about Tom and some girl he went out with. She really shouldn't be mad, she has no reason to be. But, she really didn't know what to trust. So, she scrolled along on Twitter specifically on the tweet that ended her Q and A.

So many people were feeling sorry for her, some were celebrating. She didn't really care all that much. She just wanted proof of what people were saying. She exited the app and located her Safari app and had white illuminate her face as she opened it.

Her fingers typed Tom's name quickly and hit search when she was finished. All kinds of things were brought up on the screen. Tom on being Spider-Man, Tom doing interviews, some were even about her. She was scrolling through articles until one caught her and she opened it.

ARTICLE

E!NEWS

IS TOM HOLLAND DATING
SOMEONE ELSE?

We think so! Tom Holland was seen out in Alanta, Georgia with nineteen year-old singer-songwriter Sasha Adderall late last evening. It seemed that they were on a date to a local diner while Holland was filming Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Adderall recording for her new album.

 It seemed that they were on a date to a local diner while Holland was filming Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Adderall recording for her new album

via Adderall's Instagram

A picture was was posted by Adderall this morning the day after their date. Captioned; "i had a great time last night, can't wait for the next ;)"

Our hearts are breaking to know that #Tori shippers must be crushed by this. But, we only wish for the best for Tom, Cori and Sasha. Meanwhile, #Tasha in, #Tori out!

Cori didn't know how to feel. Happy, angry, sad, confused. She just felt empty. Empty to know, that her best friend is with someone else. She knows she shouldn't feel this way, it's her best friend she had a fallout with years ago, the best friend she's loved for long time. She's just in denial of it.

Cori had gently sat her phone beside her and turned it off. Her face was blank as she stared off into space. She felt alone, she wanted to be alone. It wasn't until a few minutes of thinking before her emotions took over. She stood up and tried not to scream as anger consumed her first.

"You fucking idiot," She said to herself. "You let him back in, only to be ripped apart by him." She said as tears slid past her closed eyes. "You said it would be fine, but it's not! It's never fine when it comes to him." She sobbed.

"I should've said no. No to all the things that would happen if he stepped in. You should've kicked him to the curb, yelled at him when you first saw him again, blocked him when you had the chance." She cried as her hands ran through her hair.

"But i couldn't. Because I was to afraid to lose him again. To afraid to lose another person I treasure most. And I just-" She choked on a sob before continuing. "I missed him so much, and I remember telling myself to not let him back in but, it's to hard. And I love him so much." She cried to herself.

"And I really do, I love him. I know I shouldn't, because he doesn't, but feelings are hard." She let out a sad laugh as she sniffled. "But I'm just gonna have to live it. To live with loving my best friend without his acknowledgement." She sighed as she wiped her tears.

Cori walked back to her couch and sat down. She felt tired and alone, but she'll get through it. She looked over at her phone and grabbed it to text Tom. She typed her message, sent it and went to bed after emotionally draining herself.

TEXTS

new message from cori!

congrats on your
relationship

◦◦◦◦

pretty dramatic, but that's how i roll :))
and yay shitty manips and angst