Second Year

A/N: So, I decided to make her second year(including summer) into one big long chapter. Fair warning: There are a ton of time skips in this chapter, so just warning you. I am sorry it has been a while since I updated, but Marching Band Camp is going on now, so all I want to do when I get home is eat and rest. I'm not sure of a couple of things so i'll let you decide: What house should Hanna be in?/When should her and Harry officially meet? I also want to say that I have 30 READS! I am so happy! I love all of the people who read my little story. Sorry, I'm rambling. Just continue reading! Enjoy!!!

Hanna POV

I got off of the train and looked around for Mr. Weasley's head. It took a moment, but I say that head full of glorious Weasley hair. 

I ran up to him and immediately started to talk. "Bonjour, monsieur Weasley. Comment avez-vous été! J'ai hâte de voir les autres Weasleys!" I said to him.

He gave me a funny look and said, "Hanna, do you speak english anymore?"

"Sorry. I meant 'Hi, mister Weasley. How have you been! I can't wait to see the other Weasleys!'"

"Alright, well let's get you home." And with that, we apparated back to the burrow. 

***

One month later

I sat in Mine and Ginny's room, reading a book.

"Hanna."

"Yes, Gin?"

"Harry's here."

"WHAT? WHY?" I whisper shouted.

"He and Ron met at school and became fast friends."

"So he is here because..."

"His relatives were mean and they had to like destroy his bedroom window and they flew the car to his home and I heard his uncle was really angry."

"What am I going to do? I can't meet him, yet. What do I do, Gin?"

"I don't know, Hanna."

*** 

The weekend before school

 I had stayed in our room for almost all summer. Mrs. Weasley kept bringing me a piece of toast each meal, but I refused to eat. I was to anxious. 

Today, the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione Granger. I was not allowed to go anymore, because of what happened last year. 

When they had left, I left my room and went out to the Quidditch pitch to read for a while. I read for about an hour until I went inside to try to each a piece of toast. Long story short, that didn't happen.

I walked back upstairs after I nibbled a corner of a piece of toast. I grabbed Advanced Charms and sat down on the bed and read until they got home and I spent the whole night packing my trunk.

***

Morning of School

"HANNA! TIME TO GE-"

"I'm already up Mrs. Weasley. Please stop yelling."

"Arthur is going to take you to school soon. Are you packed and ready?"

"Yes I am and when will we be leaving?"

"Why?"

"I don't know how to tell Harry that I am his twin."

"Oh, sweetie. It's okay to not be able to do some things. You and Arthur will apparate about an hour before."

An hour before I was due at the station, Arthur came into mine and Ginny's room, carrying a plat of toast.