One

TMZ: Alonso Greene spotted with new mystery woman in LA after heated argument with girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries.

BuzzFeed: Yikes! Chantel Jeffries's boyfriend, actor and model Alonso Greene  has been seen out with another girl! Reports are saying it's splits-ville for the A-List couple.

Cosmopolitan: Alonso Greene caught in an affair with a mysterious woman who is said to be a "close friend" of his.

Twitter: Trending topic worldwide #AlonsoGreene cheating on longtime girlfriend #Chantel Jeffries.

TheShadeRoom: BREAKING: A #Roommate just caught #AlonsoGreene with a different girl after supposed fight with long time girlfriend, #ChantelJeffries. Does this mean no more #Alonsel?

Trinity Fatu @NaomiWWE: Whoa.....Alonso did what????

Tammy Rivera @Mz_Flame86: This so heartbreaking. #ChantelJeffries

Summer Rae @RealSummerWWE: Who wants to see their partner with someone else? #AlonsoGreene

$asha Banks @SashaBanksWWE: Chantel is my closet friend and for her to be hurt like this really affects me. #AlonsoGreene

The Usos @WWEUsos: @AlonsoGreene man what??

THE YOUNG BUCKS @NickJacksonYB: @AlonsoGreene this better be a harmless rib. #ChantelJeffries

THE YOUNG BUCKS @MattJackson13: @AlonsoGreene, where do you think you're going?

TRAVIS SCOTT @trvisXX: Wow. @AlonsoGreene

Kendrick Lamar @kendricklamar: Damn. @AlonsoGreene

Tyler, the Creator @feliciathegoat : Usher dick on fire, R.Kelly has a cult, Kevin Hart cheating on his pregnant wife, we got a carrot for a president, and Alonso cheating on Chantel.

Damien shook his head scrolling the the tweets. Danielle walked into the room with the last of her paperwork for the night, "Dani, come see this." She made her way around to his desk.

She bent over the desk to look at the screen in front of her. "What the hell?" She mumbled looking at the tweets.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Alonso."