☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾

Start from the beginning

Penelope then goes into the bathroom to grab the cough medicine from the medicine cabinet and pours the right amount before bringing it back to Y/N, handing it to her, "Drink this it'll make you feel a whole lot better."

Y/N does what she's told and drinks the gross cherry cough medicine before taking a sip of her water, a small smile on her face, "Thank you Penelope."

"You rest sugar and I will go make you some noodle soup with chicken broth." Penelope says before leaving the bedroom to head into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Penelope starts to make the soup for Y/N, it doesn't take a very long time before it's done and she's pouring it into a bowl for her girlfriend.

After grabbing a spoon she carries the soup into her napping girlfriend, so Penelope sits the soup on the bedside table before waking Y/N up to eat the soup.

Y/N groggily ate her soup as Penelope gathered a marathon of all Y/N's favorite movies to put on repeat while they cuddled.

"This soup tastes really good Penn, thank you for taking care of me I really appreciate all you do for me baby girl." Y/N says with a genuine smile in Penelope's direction.

"Aww sugar you don't have to thank me. I love taking care of you when you're sick, you're so cute all sniffly." Penelope says with a giggle as she puts in Y/N's favorite movie.

Penelope proceeds to crawl into bed with Y/N after while the girl finishes up eating all of her soup that Penelope made her.

"Let me take that into the kitchen for you honey." Penelope says after Y/N had finished eating her soup.

"You don't have to Penn! You're too good to me." Y/N says with a huge smile in her girlfriend's direction.

Penelope then proceeded to grab the bowl and spoon from the side table before carrying it into the kitchen and putting it in the sink.

When she finishes putting the dishes into the sink she grabs a glass of apple juice for Y/N and a glass of water for herself before walking back into her girlfriend's bedroom.

She hands the glass of apple juice to the half asleep Y/N before she climbs back into the bed with her own glass of water in hand.

Y/N gratefully sips her apple juice as she watches her favorite movie, leaning her head against Penelope's shoulder as she does.

Not long after she's finished her whole apple juice, sitting the glass on the table before laying down in bed and putting her head in Penelope's lap as they watch the movie.

"You're so adorable Y/N, I love you very much." Penelope says, not being able to keep her eyes off Y/N instead of watching the movie playing on the television in front of the two of them.

"I love you very much too Penelope. I'm so glad that I have you, and that you take care of me when I'm sick because you know I won't do it myself." Y/N says, smiling up at Penelope brightly, looking into her pretty blue eyes.

"Aww, sugarplum, I'm glad I have you too. It's my job to take care of my baby girl when she's sick. You do the same for me. And that's how it'll always be Y/N, you're my world." Penelope says proudly.

After she finishes she leans her head down to place a gentle kiss against her girlfriends lips, not at all caring if she too gets sick, the two pull away not too long after that with bright smiles on their faces.

"Come on baby, you need to lay down, we need to get you better so you need to rest." Penelope says before laying down in bed with her, pulling Y/N close to her body.

"I am so tired, goodnight Penelope, I love you." Y/N says sleepily, burying her head in Penelope's chest, falling asleep quickly.

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you too." Penelope says with a smile, watching her sleeping girlfriend for awhile before she falls asleep along with the other, holding each other close as they sleep.

☽ ★ ☾