6

Little do you know all my mistakes are solely drowning me  

Little do you know (Alex and Sierra)

Tala's point of view
I sat up with a start! My face was all sweaty, my body felt sticky and my heart was racing.

The monster, where is it?! 

I threw a look around me. It was gone. Just the dream, again.

Where was I?

The room was small but open and very little furniture filled the room. I sat on the queen-sized bed that stood in the middle of the room. Above it hanged an empty sword holder. There stood an antique desk by the wall to the right. Letters, feathers, and ink were a few of the items on it. Cherry wood panel covered the four walls and they were scratched at several places as if done by a furious beast.

This was not the Straw Hats' ship.

I remembered the night before. Someone was trespassing on the ship, knocked me out and abducted me. The questions were who and why-

Footsteps approached. I didn't have any of my weapons at hand. Damn change of clothes! Having no other alternative; I slid down under the bed. 

The door was pushed open a few seconds later and something clicked over the floor. The air smelled of salt, fur, and earth. Paws stopped by the bed and a dog revealed its head when it looked under the bed. I gave away a quiet sigh. The Beauceron. Wherever that dog appeared - not much good had followed.

I noticed another presence. With a yelp, I was dragged out from under the bed. My nails marked the floor.

"Let go of me!"

I finally wiggled myself out of the person's grip and created distance between us. It was the man from the market.

His black hair was tied into a low ponytail, shorter bangs hung down on each side of his face

His black hair was tied into a low ponytail, shorter bangs hung down on each side of his face. The haori-vest he wore was forest green and underneath it was a plain white sleeveless shirt. He had a calm expression as he took a step towards me.

On the desk lied a letter-knife and I armed myself with it.

"Where am I? What do you want with me?" The words rushed out of my mouth. Any faster and I would have tripped over my tongue. "Answer me!"

The hazel eyes of his gave away a slight hint of confusion.

"Take it easy," he tried to soothe me, sounding much calmer than I felt. His voice was not too deep nor high, it had a perfect silvery pitch. "I came to tell you there will be a late breakfast served soon. You must be hungry, right? Is that why you're being all sour?"

Bewildered, stressed and scared. My chest rose before it had even begun to fall. My back slammed into a corner, the room was not as big as I wished it was.