Epilogue

Nishtha was sleeping peacefully, but her sleep got disturb from some sound that coming from outside of the room as it was rule when a person try to sleep peacefully is close to impossible because it was nibir house and there will be always khit-phit. And what special occasion on this day so Nishtha can sleep peacefully. She slowly open her and looked left side of her bed as expected that kabir is the one who was making this noise but her prediction was wrong as kabir was sleeping peacefully beside her, then she turned her head at right to see her beautiful maasi but she was not there.. Nishtha immediately get up and run toward source of the sound.

Nisha was preparing breakfast, when she realize that someone is behind her. She immediately stopped her work, gulp down her saliva, she started praying, and slowly turn around hoping kabir wasn't behind her. She revived seeing  Nishtha behind her but soon confusion take place in her peaceful mind as soon as she saw a smirk on nishtha face. She understood what her favorite bhanji wants, so she said " in 15 min... Go hurry up " that was it for nishtha.. She got ready in 15 min and escape with her maasi from the devil kabir according to nisha he was devil but he was not.

Actually Ritesh had gone Kolkata for a seminar and it's was one month tour so he was supposed to go with his family i.e. with Kirti and Nishtha but to his bad luck in that month nishtha were having exams so she can't go along with 1st Kirti decide she will live back but nibir insist her to go with Ritesh they'll look after Nishtha and after a lot request Kirti was able to leave Nishtha with nibir.  And there Nishtha witness daily great war in the house and today same thing gone be happen. And she loved this war as after studying for long time she got some entertaining as nisha use to teach her for long long hours and between kabir always try to save her lil bhanji by taking nisha away from Nishtha for some kuchi-ku moment which were always ruined and fight start.

Nisha being cancer specialist she had an emergency at hospital, she come hospital with Nishtha without telling kabir as he'll  not allowed her to do something like that as now days her day went full of tiring as she had to take care of 2 babies and her big baby always torture her, as he always want nisha to be with him.. So after her surgery she come back to her cabin and found nishtha asleep on the bed which were for patient's check up. She smiled and moved toward bed to wake up as they had to go back otherwise kabir come here hospital and will show her he is angry with her and not eat food until nisha stop taking her food or he will angrily glare at her and after reaching home be will fight with her that will more painful for as it always ended up to their sleepless night.  The second case only happens when nisha work continually 6 to 7 hour without taking break for even food.

Soon she and nishtha was in car and heading back home. In between what come in  nishtha mind she asked nisha " maasi sanchi ka naam kisne rakha Aapne ya mausa ? Ya aap dono ne milke ?" 

Nisha smiled at this and remember her fight with kabir for selecting one name for their daughter. 

*****

Nibir was in private Ward nisha was  half sitting on bed as she had just given a birth to snow white's daughter and kabir was just standing in front of her and thinking hard for their daughter name.

9 mahine bhi ho gaye but tune ek naam nhi socha abhi tak ??" Said nisha angrily folding her hand across her chest.

9 months complete nhi hue hai abhi pura ek week hai 9 month complete hone kyunki doctor ne ek week baad ka date diya tha madam yaad karo " said kabir 

Shut up... Toh kya hogaya tu ek naam bata mujhe.. Or kuch nhi Sunna hai mujhe.. Ek naam bhi nhi soch sakta...  huh.. " 

Arey tu bhi toh naam soch Sakti thi.. ?? "