love story of MaNan chapter 27

Start from the beginning

By saying she went to nandini and hugged her.

Nandini : I missed you too.

Dhruv : manik she was remembering you every second of the trip. She loves you so much yaar.

Manik smiled hearing Dhruv.

Cabir : ok manik we will leave now and meet you tomorrow everyone must be tired because if the journey.

Manik : ok guys bye.

Mukthi : cabir I need to talk with manik so I will come by myself.

Cabir : ok.

Everyone went bidding bye to Nithi Nandini and Manik. Nandini went to kitchen Nithi went to her room to take rest. Manik and mukthi went to manik's study room.

Manik : ha mukthi you wanted to talk something?

Mukthi : yes manik it's about Abhimanyu.

Manik : what happened to him is he alright?

Mukthi : yes manik everything is good we thought to tell everyone about our relationship he is coming to India tomorrow.

Manik : hugging mukthi that's good mukthi.

Mukthi : but what if they don't like him.

Manik : don't worry mukthi they will accept him he is such a nice guy after all.

Mukthi : thanks for consoling me  Manik it was really needed.

Manik : no need of thanking me I'm happy for you and I'm sure everyone will be happy for you.

Mukthi : ok manik bye I will meet you tomorrow.

Manik : bye mukthi take care.

Mukthi left to her home within sometime Manik heard some crying sound and followed that sounds there he saw girl was crying he was about to go to her just then nandini sat beside her and asked.

Nandini : baby why are you crying you want something?

Girl : horrified no mam.

Before Nandini could say something one of the maid went towards them and said.

Maid : taking the girl in to her arms sorry to disturb you mam she was hungry that's why she was crying.

Nandini : so what are you waiting for give her breakfast.

Maid : mam but no one in the home had breakfast so how can she eat first.