Your family

Scp-035: You had out lived your family sadly. Your father kept you hidden from many people who would try court you while your mother taught you all you know. You had a younger brother who loved to help you with anything as he loved you dearly.

Scp-049: You had killed your father accidentally when he slapped you. You mother called someone to have you thrown in jail when it happened. She's still alive from what you know.

Scp-073: You were raised in the facility with your sister. All you know about your family is that your the eldest and your family... well... you don't know anything about them. Not like you care.

Scp-076-2: You were raised in the facility with your sister. From what your sister told you is that she's the eldest. She never mentioned anyone else. Sometimes you wonder what it would be like to have a mom.

Scp-079: You were a normal child with a older sister. After your mother died your family fell apart. Your father started drinking, your sister started sluting herself, while you just put yourself into your video games.

Scp-096: You don't have any family sadly.

Scp-106: You were an orphan from the minute you were born. Your mother died in childbirth and no one found the father. No one would take you in. From that point on your family was nothing to you.

Scp-173: You out lived them. Before the statue thing you were betrothed to a man from a young age. The day before the wedding is when you got trapped much to your relief.

Scp-682: All you have is your snake family~

Scp-939: No one knows who your family is, but in your eyes anyone who's your friend is family~

Scp-999: You were raised by a elder couple who couldn't have children. They didn't care for your abilities. They died the day before the Scp's found you.

Scp-2521: Your father is the only family you had, but he was slightly abusive... and we all know 2521's reaction was to that...

Hey guys sorry this is so late. Normally I would update every Monday unless I forgot but this week was hell for me. Any girl will understand what I mean...