You Found Me

Zayn had no reason to live. His best friend, and one true love, now hated him because he was "gay". The kids at school teased him endlessly, even going as far as to lock him outside of the locker room naked. That's not even the worst part of the experience...

Flash Back

Zayn stepped out of the shower, shivering when his bare feet touched the cold floor. He walked to his gym locker, which was the nearest one to the door. Before he knew it someone had him pinned to the ground.

"What the-?" He struggled against their hold trying to figure out what was happening.

"Stop moving you cock lover," a low voice growled. Zayn knew that voice. He tensed up.

"Damien?" He tried squirming away when he felt something wet touch his back, moving up then down then right. Damien was writing something on his back.

"Didn't I tell you to stop moving?!" Damien yelled. He landed a punch to the back of Zayn's head. His head snapped forward, his nose connecting with the ground. He felt when the blood started to gush out.

He turned his head to the left, trying to breathe through his nose, and he locked eyes on Liam.

Liam was standing against his locker, smirking at Zayn. He looked as if he was enjoying Zayn's pain. Zayn struggled to breath through his mouth, but his vision was blurring.

He woke up in the hallway. He was confused. The last thing he remembered was getting out of the gym shower, so how did he end up in the hallway? He looked down and blushed realizing he was naked.

What the actual fuck?

He stood up and put his hands in front of his crotch. He hadn't even taken a step when the bell rang.

Oh fuck.

Student came pouring out of the classrooms, and Zayn's heart stopped. He looked around frantically for somewhere to hide but fuck it was already too late. Someone had already seen him.

Gasps flooded the corridor, so did camera flashes. He turned around, if they were going to take pictures at least not show his face.

His face burned when laughs exploded around him. He turned around trying to see what they saw. A girl he knew from Chemistry came up to him and showed him her phone. A picture of his ass was on there. That wasn't the reason he threw up.

There were words on his back. Not just any words either. They said "Fuck Me" with a little drawing of a penis beside it and an arrow pointing down to his ass.

They all backed up when he bent over and started throwing up his guts. How he had anything to throw up was beyond him, he hadn't eaten in almost three days.

He looked up when the crowd parted, showing Damien and Liam followed by their principle. He dropped his head to the floor.

Why's his life so fucked up?

End of Flash Back

He was the physical punching bag for his father, and the emotional one for his mother. He was, as his mother said, a pathetic excuse for a human being. He should have been aborted when she had the chance...