Chapter 22~ Closet Nightmares

Oikawa POV.

Dammit, this secret is eating me alive. I can't believe I'm actually going to spy on my Sayuri~chan. Her parents are the scariest people I've ever met, they are the complete opposite of mine own.

I was currently in science class trying to pay attention but my mind went else where. My guilt was building up on my body it was weight, weighing me down every step, every breath I take.

My fingers tap on the wooden desk lightly as I get irritated of these stupid thoughts. I just have to keep telling myself i'm doing the right thing to protect my family.

Right?

I feel someone's hand on my shoulder my eyes begin to roam over to the person. I detect who it was Iwa~chan, his face was written in concern.

"Dude Oikawa~chan are you alright?" Iwa~chan's face is convinced, both of his eyebrows furrowed. His hand loosened his grip on my shoulder and went to his side.

"Yeah I'm alright I was thinking about this science stuff, sometimes it's a little complicated! I drifted off so I have no idea what's happening!" I try to Lighten the dim mood from despair.

Iwa~chan's face relaxes and turns his head over to his paper. He starts to write over and over again but I sit there in a blank. I can't think about this assignment it's just not in my mindset for today I guess. I'll have to ask Iwa~chan later after school.

"Ohh Oikawa~chan I forgot to mention earlier but I heard that Sayuri~can is actually Masato Sayuri! It's crazy right!"

My eyes widen in shock, no way in hell she could be the out fitted daughter of the Masato's corporation, there business is elite and high standards. How couldn't I have known! That's why her parents seemed so scary!

Realization takes over my mind, thoughts come into play. "Whoah I had no idea!" I smile in pleasure. My mood has certainly brightened up!

"Well ya know Oikawa~chan it could just be a rumor for all we know. We should have her later at lunch." I nod quietly and we both get back to our science work.

-
Lunch came around and I began to become nervous. Why all of sudden did I become so nervous? I'm just asking a girl that's my friend who she is? Nope that's sounds absolutely wrong and weird. She really has rubbed onto me.

I sit at my table and scan the whole cafeteria to find Sayuri~chan there wasn't a trace of her anywhere. Maybe she's just extremely late, most likely I'm guessing from the circumstances. I sit in my seat quietly focusing on eating to my heart contends.

"Oikawa~chan no sign of Sayuri~chan?"

"Nope not a single trace! She's probably just really late I can wait." Both of our faces sadden at our own ignorant words. In reality I was just hiding the fact that I was very impatient.

Will she even show? She might just be on the roof?

Moments later she comes out and she was bum boarded with everyone questioning her. It was a hostile crowd taking place, it's not the first time someone's been in that position though I do feel honestly purely bad, guilty. This was hard enough searching for details but now seeing Sayuri~chan like this sinks my heart to the bottom of the ocean.

I heard her yell and admit she was the daughter of the Masato's im impressed, she's so important. Why would she even want to go to a volleyball high school?