20; not a murderer

"With the infinite patience of one who has learned to live broken, he awaited her return."

― Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke & Bone

➳ ➳ ➳

"BELLAMY," WAS ALL SHE REPLIED WITH. She vaulted forward and flew into his arms. He was pulling her into him in no time and she pressed her face to the side of his neck. "' Missed you."

"We thought you were dead," he murmured into Naomi's ear. "I thought you were dead."

She smiled against his warm skin. "Couldn't get rid of me that easy."

He just laughed and pulled her tighter to him. But his hands shook against her shoulders. "Hey," said Naomi. "I'm here. Now. I'm alive." He breathed into her hair.

God, she had missed her best friend. There wasn't a day when she hadn't thought about him and Octavia and Charlotte.

The two were pulled apart by Finn. "Where's the radio?" he barked. Naomi's eyes flashed back and forth between the two. Surely another clan had taken the radio. But left Raven alive? Of course, that wasn't an option. She turned to Bellamy.

"You were at the pod first?" she asked.

Bellamy shoved Finn back even harder, knocking him against Clarke. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Bellamy Blake?" Raven interrupted. "They're looking everywhere for you."

He turned to Raven. "Shut up."

Naomi adverted her eyes.

Clarke stood up beside Naomi. "Looking for him why?"

"He shot Chancellor Jaha."

The others stopped, a look of shock on their faces. Bellamy shook his head and took Naomi's hand. "Come on," he said, walking away from the others.

"Hey, Shooter, where's my radio!"

"I should have killed you when I had the chance." Naomi stopped at that, tugging back on his arm.

"Where is it, Bellamy?" she said. He looked back and touched her cheek with his hand, as if not wanting to offend her. She narrowed her eyes.

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." He turned his back once again.

Raven raised her chin. "Yeah, well he's not dead."

Naomi and Bellamy turned at this. "What?" they said in unison. Clarke furrowed her eyebrows and eyed Naomi.

Noe turned to Bellamy. "You get this Bell? You're not a murderer. He's alive."

"He'll come down here and they'll kill both of us. You know that."

Naomi shrugged her shoulders with a wry smile. "Yeah, but you're not a murderer."

He looked Naomi in the eye and shook his head. She touched his shoulder reassuringly. "I tossed the radio in the river," he said.

"What?"

➳ ➳ ➳

"I can't believe you threw it into the river."

Bellamy turned to her. "They would kill us. You said it yourself."