Valentine's Day - Everything

Six years after Last Sacrifice, Lissa is Queen and Rose is her guardian. Dimitri is the guardian for Christian. Join the gang as they get up to fun!

"When Her Majesty said she had shopping she could only buy in the human world, this wasn't what I thought she'd meant," Eddie muttered from the corner of his mouth to Belikov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"When Her Majesty said she had shopping she could only buy in the human world, this wasn't what I thought she'd meant," Eddie muttered from the corner of his mouth to Belikov. Side by side near the front of the store, the two men were standing at ease, keeping Lissa and Rose in their sight at all times. "What the hell do you think they're buying?" Eddie pressed.

Dimitri didn't meet the younger guardian's eyes, merely shrugging and continuing his unwavering gaze on the love of his life and her best friend, the Queen of the Moroi world. Not that Lissa looked particularly queenly at the moment, he reflected. Both women were wearing skinny jeans and casual tops. Rose had her gorgeous long dark hair out, Lissa wearing hers in a casual ponytail – much less formal than the elaborate coiffure she usually wore at Court.

Watching the two young women looking about themselves giggling, Dimitri thought they looked just like any two friends in their early twenties, not a Queen and her sworn bodyguard.

To an impartial observer, the nearly thirty-year-old male guardian looked the epitome of cool, calm and collected; seemingly completely disinterested in the shopping trip playing out in front of him. But the beautiful Guardian Rose Hathaway, currently off-duty, knew otherwise. Shooting her boyfriend a quick look, she could see the red stain of a blush on his neck, the tips of his ears a vermilion hue. Her Russian God was embarrassed.

"You should have warned them this is where we were coming," Rose whispered to Lissa.

"No chance!" she hissed back. "Why do you think I insisted on coming to human shops to do this?! I'm not telling anyone!"

"Then why am I here?" Rose laughed.

"So if anyone spots us, I can say you dragged me here," Lissa admittedly deviously, shooting her friend an angelic look. "People would believe that!"

Rose chuckled to herself, looking at the frankly overwhelming number of magazines and toys surrounding them. The sad thing is, Lissa was right. People would believe she'd drag the leader of their world out to a sex shop!

Rose and Dimitri had all but set the Moroi world on its head when at eighteen and twenty-five respectively they'd publicly come out as a couple. People were shocked and scandalized, although truth to be told everyone was already pretty shocked and scandalized about them individually – them getting together was just icing on the cake!

Rose had been the subject of a daring prison break, escaping Court to clear her name after being falsely accused of killing the former Queen. On her return, she was shot protecting Lissa while in the middle of providing the proof of her innocence. Dimitri had once been one of the fallen; a Strigoi. He'd been returned to his dhampir state through the use of spirit, but a lot of people still had their doubts about him.