Give A Dog a Bone And He Ties A Tent To A Tree

Shout outs go to : @Itzbella00 @lovingingcolor @once_in_love 1990 @theweirdosgalaxy and @singerdirty30 I love your comments and the fact that you enjoy my books. It makes me feel great as a writer.

Ava's pov

It's been 3 days since Ella found her mates. They were Bryan and Zander.

I haven't seen any of them for THREE DAYS if you catch where this is going

I haven't seen any of them for THREE DAYS if you catch where this is going. I have decided to throw Shawn a bone and invite him for to sleep in his bed with Kias and I. Kias is still afraid to sleep alone so he has a mini bed next to Shawn's. There is really no point because he sneaks in and cuddles me during the night anyway but it's a start.

Shawn and I are going on a walk with Kias and I took Shawn's hand as Kias walked in front of us "so I was wondering if you would like to sleep with me in your bed tonight" I said and he rapped his arm around me "I will as long as I can take you on a date" he flirted with me and I blushed. We heard Kias start crying and looked at him to find him running from his shadow "momma!" He yelled in fear and I ran to him picking him up. I held him close and rubbed his back feeling Shawn's arms rap around us " it's just a shadow buddy" he said and Kias put his arms out to Shawn. Kias was asleep in Shawn's arms and I kissed them both.
We placed Kias in Shawn's bed and I got ready for my date with Shawn.

I was dressed in a light blue dress that went to my knees and walked downstairs to see Shawn waiting in his pyjamas "what are you wearing?" I asked "my pyjamas. I figure if it our first night sleeping together we can sleep alone. I have a tent set up and chocolate covered strawberries" he said tempting me with chocolate covered fruit. I ran outside and found the tent was swinging a foot above the ground. I got in the tent and felt it swinging calmly as Shawn joined me. We sat there and talked "Shawn we need to talk" I told him and he smiled at me "go ahead I love you Ava" he said and my heart melted "I'm the future moon goddess" I told him and he smirked "I know. I have dreams about you" he told me putting his hand on my cheek looking me in the eyes. I leaned in and started kissing him.

We laid there and he had his arms around me "I love you Shawn" I told him "I love you too Ava" he smiled. We laid there until we fell asleep.

Kias's pov

I woke up and moved fo cuddlys wif momma. I uz tryna fin her but she not dare. I ot ups and alk downsarz an outtide dare I seen momma go wif dada.

I sawed a tint an openez it. I fin momma and dada asweeps ike momma an I. Day cuddlys wif eachover. I cwose da ipper an lay wif dem getten cuddlys fum momma an dada. I cwose my eyes an sweep wif dem wif da banky teepen me warm.

___
This is my last update for today goodnight.

10 votes next chapter
First 5 comments