First day with him (part 1

Ava's outfit

Ava's pov

I woke up with a huge headache and felt an arm around me. I knew it was him by the scent. I got up and felt a chill, I was only in his shirt. He felt around for me so I placed my pillow in his strong arms. He had moved everything of mine into his room so I went to the closet quietly and got dressed.

Kias and his outfit

Kias and his outfit

I walked downstairs and passed 5 pack members along the way. When in the kitchen I found a crying little boy with blood and bruises while his mother with her hand raised to him about to hit him again. I grabbed her hand and broke it hearing her scream. "That's my worthless son. He's the reason my mate left" she spoke with anger "He's mine now" I told her and slapped her. She walked off most likely to tell the alpha and I found my siblings Sky and Tanner smiling at me. "Wow " they say walking away. I pick the little boy up and kissed his cheek "it's okay baby" I told him rubbing his back. "What is your name?" I asked him "Kias" he said in a baby voice that made my heart melt. "I'm mommy" I told him and he smiled with tears and his two front teeth biting his quivering lip. "It's okay buddy we will get you all cleaned." I told him and held his close to me.

After I used the washcloth to clean him, I went to the fridge and got some juice, I poured it into a sippy cup and gave it to him as he sat on the counter. I was pouring him and I some cereal when I heard a loud growl belonging to my mate. Kias started to cry with fear but I held him close rubbing his back. I walked to the living room finding three other people  there and Shawn was walking down the stairs with the woman I hurt this morning "who broke her arm and kidnapped her child" he spoke in his alpha voice "hey assface, A) I took him away from her abuse and B) you made him cry again I hope you are happy" I told him with attitude and he looked at the woman "you abused him?" He questioned and she looked at the ground "cell" he commands and then she was taken away. He walked to me and picked me up as I secured Kias in my arms. 

I sat at the table and Kias ate his Cheerios from the box. I kissed his forehead and he offered me a cheerio. I took it and smiled "thank you handsome" he giggled and I felt Shawn looking at us "you claimed him" he stated and I nod my head " this is why you will be an excellent Luna" he walked over and I felt him kiss my neck "we have school today" I told him and I walked to the cupboards getting a container. I packed us both something to eat packing it in my bag. I carried Kias to his room using directions the pack gave me and I dressed him. I brushed his teeth and hair giving him little kisses that caused him to giggle.

Shawn car

Shawn car

After getting him ready I grabbed my bag and stole Shawns car keys. I had Kias on my lap and he was holding on to me scared "momma" he said and I smiled at him "yes baby boy" I said and he giggled hiding his face in my jacket.

We got to school and I carried him. Everyone was looking at me since they didn't know who the hell I was. Kias was resting his head on my shoulder and playing with my hair as I walked to class.

I was walking when two girls got in front of me "excuse you" I said and walked a step forward "listen I don't appreciate you trying to get with my mate so stay away from him" the one girl said "pardon you" I said "Alpha Blackwood is mine" she said. "You can have him I don't care" I told her and my wolf agreed, if my mate wants me he will get me. She smirked "as future Luna the alphas son belongs to me so I should take him" she said and went to grab Kias "the only way you are getting my son is over my dead body" I threatened and she tried taking him "listen I'm  Kayla and she's Layla we  own the school so give me my son!" She yelled the last part getting attention " he's my son" I told her and grabbed her hair shoving her in a locker I punch her friend in the face tripping then walked on them heading to math. I smiled and sat down with Kias looking at me "I'm sorry baby boy" I told him.

The teacher came in and looked at me "don't say anything or I will embarrass you worse than yesterday" I said in an angry voice. I grabbed Kias some juice and he drank it looking at me with wide eyes. "Are you tired?" I asked him and he nodded. I burped him and rubbed his back until he fell asleep. I will love him but it won't stop the game with my Alpha.

15 votes for next chapter