Uno

K/N: Uno = 1

__________________

One Year Later

Harry Edward Styles was at his childhood home in Holmes Chapel, spending time with his ever-growing family

His mother was in the kitchen creating dinner. His father was in the living room with his sister watching some show on the television. Their cat Darcy was in the window seat, her mind wandering into the mystical world of dreams.

Which leaves our dear Harry, who was in the kitchen with his mother, acting act if he were a teen once again.

"Any plans for the summer Haz?" Anne (Harry's mother) asked her son.

As he continued working on the stove, sautéing the vegetables that will be mixed with the sliced fish and rice, the sudden question stumped him.

His usual plans were to transport items and cargo from wherever to wherever, whenever he was called. However, because he was turning in his transporting days, he was unsure as to what he plans to do this summer.

"I'm not entirely sure mum," Harry responded.

Oh, and did I mention that he failed to inform his parents about his job as a Transporter?

Which is the main reason behind rules #2 and #3. The fewer people that know his name and/or he works with, the decreased chance that his family will be put into harm's way. He could care less as to whether his life was on the line---his family always came first before himself.

"Usually I would be working at my usual job, but they had to let me go," Harry said.

To cover his job and its tracks, he told his family that he worked as a secretary for some fancy company.

It was not particularly lying because he did have tasks and assignments (with deadlines) to complete while getting paid for them as well

It was not particularly lying because he did have tasks and assignments (with deadlines) to complete while getting paid for them as well. So it was the perfect truth to stretch.

"Aw, I'm sorry love. Consider it their lost for getting rid of a good worker like you," Anne responded with a sad smile.

More like an advantage on my part, Harry thought as he continued helping his mother.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The curly-haired man hugged each of his lovely family members before he hopped into his Range Rover.

"Call me when you get home, so I know you're okay," his mother shouted.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly before promising his mom that he will call. He waved to his father and made some kind of silly face at his sister, to which she returned with an even funnier expression.

As he makes his way towards his humble home, the sound of his phone was echoing throughout his vehicle. He pressed the answer button on his steering wheel as he came to a stop at a red light.

"Mum, I'm literally halfway home," Harry answered, assuming it was his mother.

"Well good evening to you too Harold," another voice answered.

The curly-haired man rolled in eyes in annoyance, knowing whom the voice belonged to without having to think twice.

"What do you want Payno?" Harry answered.

The light had changed green, causing Harry to gently place his foot on the gas pedal

The light had changed green, causing Harry to gently place his foot on the gas pedal. He was thankful that he was about 5-10 minutes away from his home. The man had a date with his sheets, a blanket, and his favorite white pillow of all time.

"I have a very important question I need to ask you," Liam responded.

"At this bloody hour at night?"

"Harry it's only 11:11."

"Just tell me what you want so I can get into my bed," Harry scowled.

"How would you feel about spending a month's worth of your summer vacation, in Barcelona?" He asked.

Maybe it was the fact that it was close to being 11:30 at night and his mind were slowly yet delicately shutting itself down, but Harry found himself taking an interest in the idea.

"Depends, when are leaving and what will we be doing?"

__________________________

K/N: Here is the first chapter! The kind-of-but-not-really ironic thing about this is that when I started typing this story, Transporter 3 just so happened to be playing on one of the movie channels.

Also, just to warn you for the future, there will be time skips in this story. I'm not entirely sure when or where, but you will know either in the next chapter I write or in one of my notes.

Quick Question: If I wrote a Ziall fan fiction, would you all read it? Comment #yeet if you would.

I love you guys! See you soon! -Katty<3