chapter 3

Kenma woke up and found him in bed with kuroo. Kenma stared at kuroo and then kuroo popped an eye open and saw kenma looking at him. Kuroo smirked and hot close to kenma and said ''kenma I need your body so bad" kenma blushed 50 shades of red and he let kenma get on his hips and rode him. Kenma moaned and kuroo moaned. Kenma started to bounce and he kept doing that until his walls began to tighten. Kenma climaxed in kuroo chest and kuroo came in kenma. They felt relieved that they did it again but they both went to sleep. When they woke up they noticed that the whole volleyball team  was in there house. Kenma blushed and kuroo asked 'what you guys doing here?" We came for the party duh lev said. Oh the p-party, what time is it? Party time hahaha. Yaku slapped lev on the back of his head. Kuroo and kenma got dressed and enjoyed the party but lev wanted to play truth or dare. Everyone agreed but not kenma. They all played it and the bottle landed on kenma. Kenma I dare you to kiss kuroo lev said. Kenma blushed and went to kuroo. He then kissed kuroo and kuroo kissed back. When they were finished everyone went home and kenma and kuroo had a looooooon night together.

          Kenma was sore all week😁😁