Before the chaos

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Mark's P.O.V

"Maaark!!" I feel long arms wrap around me from behind and a head rests itself on my shoulder.

"Hi, Tae." I knew exactly who the deep voiced belonged to. Taehyung-my best friend- giggled and held on to me, "I missed you~" He said in his cute aegyo voice.

"Awww, Tae~ we haven't seen each other for only two days, silly." I replied then ruffled his hair only to recieve a pout from the taller boy as he fixed his hair. He then smiled and shrugged, "Forty-eight hours is a long time, y'know?" I only laughed and nodded in agreement.

We made our way to the school's entrance as all the other students started to swarm inside. Taehyung is in his junior year while I am a senior but we still manage to have a few classes together.

"Hyung, we should hang out after school since we haven't seen each other in years." He suggested as we both headed to our lockers, which were right next to one another. I rolled my eyes at his exaggerated reasoning. "Sure Tae, I would love to hang out and catch up with you." I chuckled after watching him jump in joy.

I suddenly remembered, "Oh man, Taehyung, there's a history test tomorrow! We gotta study for that." I looked at him and frowned. His eyes widened in realization and he practically deflated as he sighed. "Whaaat? On a Tuesday?!" He folded his arms, "What a monster." He pouted again. "Taehyung, Mr.Lee always does this, it's every Tuesday." I reminded my peppy friend. We reached our shared homeroom just as everyone else did and took our seats next to each other.

The day was slow and boring just like any other Monday. I was kinda already ready to go home and it was only my fourth period biology. At least it was a free period. The teacher understood that it was Monday and us teenagers can be pretty difficult early in the morning, especially if you're a senior turning eighteen in a matter of days.....like myself.

I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. It's been a while since I posted on instagram...

marktuan^_^

♡423 likes  206 commentsmarktuan^_^ : Free period yaaaayyy~~

♡423 likes 206 comments
marktuan^_^ : Free period yaaaayyy~~

Comments

luvizluv💋 : y r u prettier than me? TT

Luv2gettuan : U r so perfect im-💀

Hottiethottie : Check ur dms😋

Sunjaejae : @Hottiethottie 👆 Bitch leave @marktuan^_^ is too perfect for u.

Wyldnsexy : 😍😍😗😗😚💖💖

Read more...

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Mostly everyone is sweet when it comes to the comments on insta. I don't know how I got this many followers after being on instagram for like a month..but I appreciate it. I'm just not used to so much attention and praise, to be honest, I'm kinda shy when it comes to anything. When I met my little group of friends, I wasn't very talkative, still not.

In this period, Taehyung isn't with me. So I didn't bother trying to make friends, thinking I would just embarrass myself and mentally shut down. I stayed quiet in my seat waiting for the period to be over whilst other students chatted the period away. I look to my left, outside the window to see dark gray clouds cover the once blue sky.

I sighed realizing I forgot my umbrella at home. Maybe Taehyung brought one? Hopefully he did. The bell ringed and snapped me out of my day dreaming. After everyone left the room (not including the teacher) I had made my way out of the door with all my stuff gathered. Next was 2D studio art with Taehyung! Surely things won't be boring with him around.

After a period full of Taehyung's drooling over the cute new student, Jeon Jungkook, and my other senior friend Seokjin's bad yet funny jokes, it was time to head to lunch. "Oh hyungs! You think we could let Kookie sit with us at lunch?" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. Jin and I looked at one another then back at Tae. "Kookie?" We both said raising an eyebrow at the younger.

A blush found its way on Tae's cheeks and he looked down at his feet. "I-I mean, J-Jungkook. Heh heh" He chuckled nervously. "Course he can, Taetae." Seokjin replied in his sweet motherly voice. "We gotta get his attention fir-" I was interrupted by Taehyung suddenly bursting out of his chair and making his way straight to the oblivious boy. Taehyung had then engulfed the smaller boy in an obviously bone crushing hug and that's when Jin and I had chose to intervene.

"Woah, Tae!" Jin said whilst pulling the excited boy off of Jungkook. "Hey, Kook are you okay?" I asked as the boy rubbed his sore arm. "O-oh yeah I'm fine. Just caught off guard is all." He gave a sweet bunny toothed smile and stood up straight. Kook is a sophomore in an art class meant for only juniors and seniors but he's pretty advanced.

I then told Kookie, "Taehyung just wanted to ask if you would want to sit with us at lunch today-" "everyday!" Taehyung interrupted as he went to stand close to Kookie. Jin and I both laughed at the love sick boy.Kookie gently placed his hand on Tae's forearm, "I would love to, Taehyungie." He smiled sweetly at him.

This is so adorable my heart hurts. Taehyung gave his signature box smile as he grabbed Kook's hand in his. When that happened Jin had pulled me to the side to let the younger boys have there little moment. Jin leaned on the wall watching the two and he smiled.

"Why are you smiling, hyung?" I asked smiling myself. He shook his head dismissively and said, "It just seems like yesterday that this kid was asking me to tie his shoes. I could cry." He responded then fake cried. My smiled faded a bit "Hyung, that was yesterday..."
"..."
"..."
"Doesn't matter he's in love." We both laughed and went back to the youngins.

"Guys ready to go to lunch?" They both nodded vigorously. I smiled at them.

"Let's go then"