Chapter 8:Heartbreaking

This Gab PoV is dedicated to @life_of_demigod

(1 month Later)

Weekend

Gab:

It has been a month since Aurea and I agreed to be friends.We've been closer and we hangout every weekend after her girl talk with her friends."So any important news?" I asked her."Yes!" She said excitedly."What?" I asked."They say that Mr. Hat cheated on Mr.Hairs so they will have a divorce.And also,Tyler asked me to be his girlfriend.So were official.So how about you are you dating your crush?" She asked."Nah,She has a boyfriend.So there's a low chance of me being his boyfriend." I told her. "Nah,Who's the girl.It's impossible that she doesn't like Mr. Popularity.Your a nice guy and I know it.Nah,I'm just jokin' she probably think of you as an asshole." She said."I can't tell her name.But if you don't have a boyfriend ,Is there a possibility that you will date me?" I asked her."I don't know." She said."Gab,Just to inform that next weekend I have a date with Tyler in Café Paris." She reminded."Oh, okay." I replied.Suddenly,I felt something piercing my chest.I feel my heart breaking into pieces.Suddenly I thought of an Idea.

(The next day)

Gab:

"Selene please!! Just this once." I asked Selene."Okay,Gab.But if she gets angry I'm blaming you." She said.

Aurea:

I was walking towards my locker when I saw Gab and Selene there holding hands laughing.But something felt wrong.I felt jealous and heart broken but I have Tyler right?I should be happy for them.