Chapter 7:Lost Puppies(Part II)

(The next morning)

Gab:

Everyone was up getting ready for the activity."Okay Children,Listen up.We are going to have an activity.You and your partner will go in the forest finding the picnic grounds.We will head of after lunch.Also you must find your food and water.You must be in the picnic grounds before dinner." Mr.hat explained

~After lunch~

Aurea:

"Everyone head of to the picnic grounds.Get your map." Mr.Hat said.

Gab and I were walking for an hour exchanging insults when awkward silence cover the place."Umm...Aurea do you have a crush on someone." Gab asked."Umm...Ahh..Yes..No,No one!" I lied."How about you?" I asked him."I have one but She's here in the retreat.She's my classmate."Gab replied to my question."Oh." was all I can say."I can't believe that the playboy is in love." I insulted him."Yeah,But she's different.I mean the girls just wanted my popularity.And I want her to be my first official girlfriend." Gab replied at my insult.It was getting dark,We haven't found the picnic grounds."Gab,I think we're lost." I told him."Yeah,I think the map is wrong." He said."Are you hungry?" He asked."Yeah,Kind of." I replied.Then,He gave me an Apple.Then we both sat admiring the full moon.There was an awkward silence when he asked me if he was annoying."Yeah,You're more annoying than my cat." I replied."I'm sorry if I'm annoying." he said.Our faces were only inches apart when I closed my eyes he placed his lips on mine.Then I broke the kiss."What the fuck Gab!You just stole my first kiss while we are like lost puppies!I hate you.Get a hold of yourself." I said.'But you like it.'My subconcious said in my mind."I'm so sorry.But I wish I had just done what you asked at Jame's party" he said."It's alright.But what did I wanted to let you do?" I said."Yousaidyoulovemeandkissyou." he told me choking almost not understanding what he said."Shit! I should really stop drinking." I freaked out."It's all right.I know you didn't mean anything.But we could still be friends,right?" He said."Yeah,we could." I said and gave him a smirk.Aftrr an hour later we reached back the cabin.