Chapter 10: Confessions:

Your Pov:

*time skip to a few weeks later.*

You are sitting on your bed thinking about Ciel as you have been for the past few weeks. When you do, however, your face seems to get hot, and you start to feel butterflies in your stomach. Why? You didn't know but, that's what you were trying to figure out. Wait a minute?

"Do I love him?" you asked yourself, out loud. At that moment, you become a blushing mess again, and the butterflies come back. No, that can't be possible. Can it? You haven't felt this kind of love or happiness in a really long time as you smile to yourself at the thought of you and Ciel as a couple.

Ciel's Pov:

I already know that I love (Y/N), and I have loved her for a while now but, what if she doesn't love me back? I would be broken. She is my everything now and forever. Sebastian has already told me to go for it and has called me a wimp for not doing it sooner. Damn demon.

I got to tell her how I feel but, how? Maybe I can have Sebastian prepare a nice dinner outside for us. Yes. That would do nicely. Now I just need to get everything ready. "Sebastian" I call to my demon butler.

Your Pov:

As you're walking down the hall to get a snack, you hear Ciel's majestic voice call for his butler. The voice automatically sends a shiver down your spine. Ciel could never fall for you though. Could he? Forgetting all about your snack, you head back to your room.

A couple hours later, there is a knock on your door. "You can come in," you say as Ciel enters. You blush just at the sight of him, and he starts to smirk. "Hello (Y/N). I was wondering if you would have dinner with me out in the garden tonight. I have something very important to tell you and this way we can be alone" Ciel asks, politely.

You nod as quickly as you could, and another shiver runs down your spine at the thought of you and Ciel being alone. "Very well, I will see you at the dining table outside then" Ciel replies and then leaves you to get ready. What was the important thing he had to tell you? Why was he being so secretive? I guess you'll just have to find out.

*time skip to dinner outside*

You were now wearing a beautiful periwinkle dress. (shown below)

You were heading outside to meet Ciel, and you wanted to impress him and maybe tell him how you feel about him

You were heading outside to meet Ciel, and you wanted to impress him and maybe tell him how you feel about him. You just had to get up your courage and tell him. Even that was hard though. You knew you couldn't handle the rejection that would probably come. Deciding against telling him just seemed like the easiest thing to do.

Once you got outside, you saw Ciel in a tux and a beautiful table with candles and two chairs set up for the both of you. Everything was perfect. Even the food was amazing. It was f/f (Your favorite food). You couldn't wait to dive in. It all looked so good.

Something was still very confusing about all this. What was the occasion? Why go through all this trouble? Why not just tell you the important thing and get it over with? Apparently, the confusion was easy to read on your face because he just laughs.

"Please do me the greatest honor of joining me, my lady," he says as he bows to you. You curtsy back and reply with, "Of course, My Lord" as you sit down, trying hard not to laugh."You look lovely as you always do, my lady" Ciel says, trying to make small talk but, you can see how much he truly he believes it. For the first time, you believe it too.

"Thanks, Ciel" you reply while blushing. Ciel nods, blushing himself but, then curiosity got the better of you. "What's going on Ciel? What is all this for" you ask, trying not to be rude. Ciel just laughs again, but then, in an instant, he becomes very serious.

"(Y/N), you have brought me a lot of happiness since you came into my life. Happiness that I thought I'd never have again. Now that I have you, my new happiness, I don't want it to get away from me. (Y/N), you are my everything, now and forever so, will you make it official and be my girlfriend " Ciel asks, a blushing mess. By the end, you were also a blushing mess so, you had no room to talk.

You sat there stunned, for the next minute or so, making Ciel nervous and sweat bullets. He sighed and was just about to get up and leave, thinking that he scared you off when you started nodding. "You mean, you'll be my girlfriend," Ciel asks, trying not to get his hopes up but, failing. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Ciel" you reply as you jump up and kiss him, shocking poor Ciel.

After he gets over his shock, he kisses you back and starts to hold your waist as you put your hands around his neck. After you both run out of air, you finally pull away. At the end of the kiss, you are both a blushing mess, and your food and first date are left forgotten as you stare into each other's eyes. For the first time in your life, you can finally be happy. At least that's what you thought for about 2 minutes until you remember something that would change you and Ciel's life forever.

Ciel notices your change in mood as you tense up and asks, "What's wrong babe?" "The people who murdered my mom are still out there" You reply while looking down. "Don't worry my love. I will find a way to get you some justice, no matter what it takes" Ciel vows. You nod and try to spend the rest of the evening spending time with your new boyfriend and not worrying about things but, it is harder than it looks. That peace, no matter how great, will soon be broken by fate.

A/N:

Hey guys! Here is another great chapter for you all. Hope you like it. 434 views! Guys, you're amazing! Thanks so much.

The next chapter called Love Birds will hopefully be here soon. I can't wait to see you guys there. Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks again and see you guys in the next chapter. Bye! ~StephaniePost.

Q.O.T.D or (Question of the day):

"What do you think will happen next?"

My Answer:

"Read and you will find out."

To be continued....