Here comes the bride

Start from the beginning

"I'll make her tell us later" Hanna whispers to our table.

Which she did, Hanna irritated Spencer so much that she told us. Apparently it means 'An orange on the table. Your dress on the rug. And you in my bed. Sweet present of the present. Freshness of the night. Warmth of my life'

Emily's pov

"A toast to Spencer and Toby"

"To Spencer and Toby" well all cheer tapping our glasses together

It is currently 6am all the other guests have left and it is only the 8 of us. My mom had kindly taken Lily, Grace and Carson to her house and Ella was looking after Leo and Zoë.

There is alcohol and a lot of parents who are overly excited to get a few hours away from their children. We are all really drunk, Ali can't even stand.

"I'm going to get home to the kids" Aria say "congratulations again guys. It's just a shame Spencer couldn't drink on her bloody wedding day of all days but you guys are going to make amazing parents" she continues hugging Spencer

Ezra and Toby give each other a man hug before they leave. Ezra puts his arm around Aria's shoulders and she buries her head into the side of his chest.

"They are second perfection" Ali slurs

"Second perfection ?" Spencer laughs

"What does that even mean ?" I add

"Well babe we are perfection so they are second perfection because they aren't as perfect as us"

"Awww cute" Hanna squeals

I lean over and gently kiss Alison, her breath tastes like alcohol and I decide it is time to go home. We book a taxi for us, Hanna and Caleb and the newly weds head to the honeymoon suit in the hotel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ali's pov

3 weeks after Spencer's wedding we all receive an email from an old friend who we hadn't seen since the night we found out about Alex. They have invited us to their engagement party and a two week free holiday in France. Which Em is ecstatic about, even after all these years we still haven't gone to Paris yet. We meet the girls in the airport just as we did about a month ago. Our children aren't invited which Aria isn't happy with because she wants to spend as much time as she can with her new daughter however her parents and Ezra managed to convince her to go for a week.

"I still don't know why we are going. The only reason I'm coming is so I can see Paris"

"Alison she's our friend"

"She might be your friend Hanna but she is definitely not mine"

I can see Emily's face turning red with anger. I know that Mona has done a lot for us but I still dislike her, she's bad news. The other girls seem to have forgotten what she has done to them over the years.

Emily's pov

I can't believe Alison is being so rude. We are getting a free holiday and we are going to visit our friend.

We arrive in France and she comes to get us at the airport. Hanna runs towards her and they give each other a long hug

"I've missed you so much Hanna"

"I've missed you too Mona"

"So who's the unlucky man ?" Caleb says bluntly

"Charming as usual Mr. Rivers. He's parking his car"