Chapter 5

Out of nowhere there was a blinding light. I closed my eyes until I adjusted to the brightness then opened them. Looking around my surroundings I saw I was in the same room with all the herbs.

It looked the same, but it looked more lived in. There was little to no dust anywhere, the room was full of light, and there was a woman in it.

"Hello, where am I. Can you help me?"

She turned around with a smile on her face, oh my god. "Grandma is that you?" She shook her head.

"No child I am not your Grandma, however I am your relative. I'm Luanne Carson, your great great Grandma."

I felt my mouth drop open. "No you can't be my parents told me you died in a huge fire at a pack member's house. They said you were cursed. How is this possible?"

Luanne smiled "Well that part true I did die in a fire but not at a pack member's house. I died in this very house. You see I was the Alphas mate, just like you, the packs best fighter, and also the packs witch. I know this maybe hard to hear but you are given a gift my child, that burn you received when you touched the door was you witch side awakening. You are the last pure and true werewolf in our blood lines."

I shook my head "Wait I'm a witch? But my Mother and Grandmother weren't witch's I would have noticed. How is this possible?"

"Only a werewolf in our bloodline with a pure heart, mind and soul can have the witch awakened in them, but only if they found this room. You are the only one in our family who has all this and more."

"So you're telling me that I am exactly like you in every way. I'm a witch and a werewolf."

"Yes and the pack is in danger. You need to learn how to use your witch side fast. I left a book with all the spells I ever used and steps on how to train and perfect your skills. Learn everything you can because something dangerous is coming. I'm sorry I must go but I will visit you again. Goodbye." She smiled then she was gone. Everything started to fade out in to black.

"Wait who is coming. Please tell me!"

I sprang forward gasping for air. Arms reached out to steady me.

I felt a rumble from the chest behind me "Get her a glass of water!" Dom yelled.

I leaned back into his arms then turned around so I was facing him. I clung onto him, and breathed in his sent. "In and out Lu, in, out. That's right breath Lu." When my breathing was even I pulled back and looked into his eyes. Wrapping my arms around his neck I hugged him, and kissed his neck.

I pulled back and looked deep into his beautiful eyes. "Hi." He gave me a big smile but I could see in his eyes the concern he had for me. "God Lu I thought I lost you, don't ever do that to me again." I shook my head and whispered sorry. He tightened his arms around me and I clung to him either of us wanting to let go.

"Lu, here drink this." I turned around and saw the Twins and Adam looking at me with concern. Tom held out a glass of water to me looking concerned too. "I'm fine guys. Just give me a minute and I will explain." Dom put his face into the crook of my neck and breathed in my sent.

"Ok so this is going to sound strange but, I think I just had a visit from my Great Great Grandmother. If I'm right all our lives are about to change."