Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning feeling extremely happy because today was the day I get pay back on Dominic.

I jumped out of bed and headed to the shower grabbing some clothes on the way to the bathroom. I grabbed a tank top, sweat pants and running shoes. I figure if I'm going to be training in both wolf and human form might as well wear some clothes that are, easy to take off and comfy enough to fight in.

I got out of the shower and changed threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and didn't even bother with make-up.

I was walking out of me room when I realized that nobody was up yet. I chuckled to myself and figured why not have a little fun. I walked back into my room and grabbed my blow horn and my megaphone.

I walked to the twins rooms and saw them still asleep. I woke them up and told them my plan they were both jumping up and down in excitement. They opened up all the doors to every room and grabbed the ear plugs.

Walked stealthy to the top of the stairs I got the twins to hold the megaphone while I get to press the blow horn.

The twins turned it on while I made sure we all had our earplugs in. I pressed the button and.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I heard everyone in the house yell and fall out of bed. I got rid of the blow horn and the twins handed me back the megaphone.

"Alright rise in shine. It's time to get up and get dressed today you all go into some intense training. So WAKE UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs into the megaphone I could hear my boys all chuckling and that brought a smile to my face.

Me and the twins walked down stairs and to the kitchen to get a good start to the beginning of training by a healthy breakfast.

We ate quickly so we could go and set up. The twins set up the track for me. I set up the training area and began my warm up so I wouldn't get cramped muscles.

Fifteen minutes later the whole pack was in the back yard and the training area was set up and ready to go.

"Ok everyone I want all of you to run five miles then stretch out. My pack I want you to how them how we do training and keep them in line. Now GO!"

Both packs took off running at a good steady jog. I looked around and realized that I forgot my fighting equipment. I ran back into the pack house and up to my room to grab the stuff I would need.

I was walking out of my room with my hand full and kicking a few things when I felt a presence close by.

"Do you want some help?" I looked up and realized it was Dominic.

I kept walking and talked to him at the same time, "Why aren't you out running with the others to warm up and stretch?"

"Well I figured that I could help my mate set up for training." I looked at him and scowled but kept walking and kicking a few things too.

He bent over and picked up the stuff I was kicking managing not to get kicked by me.

"Look I know you hate my guts and everything but I'm sorry ok. I really am once I found out you were gone I sent out search parties and I contacted all of the Alpha's in the country. I made a huge mistake and I regret it so much. I thought a few time that you were dead but then I realized that if you were dead I wouldn't be alive myself I would feel hollow and empty. You know I almost did kill myself but you brother told me that you would feel it and I couldn't do that to you I love you and I really can't live without you."