Chapter 4

Luna's POV

I woke up to find my curtains open and the sun shining in my eyes I rolled over and snuggled my head into my pillow more. I felt something around my waist tighten more and I felt shocks. I looked down and saw arms around my waist.

Following the arms up to a chiselled chest, neck and finally the face of an angel my mate. He looked so calm and relaxed I didn't want to wake him up. I reached my hand up and caressed his face. I started out lining all of his features. His mouth, eyes, nose, and his stubble on his jaw.

His arms tightened again and his face unconsciously leaned more into my hand. I smiled at the thought that even when he is asleep he still wants me right beside his as close as possible. I reached up and kissed his forehead, cheeks and his chin.

I heard his heart pick up speed and knew he was awake. I kissed his nose and then I pulled away his eyes shot open. His arms tightened and he gave and a sleepy smile/smirk.

"Good morning my beautiful mate."

"Morning handsome." I replied.

I snuggled up to him more and he kissed my forehead. I yawned and asked "So how was your sleep?"

His arms loosened a little so he could play with a strand of my hair. "Best sleep ever." He looked at me with so much love and smiled. He kissed my cheek and "Only because I could sleep with my mate in my arms all night."

I blushed and looked down at his chest and kissed it. "Me too." I mumbled. We stayed in each other's arms not talking or saying and single word.

Grrrrrrrr

I looked down at Dom's stomach and put my ear to it.

Grrrrrrrr

I pulled back and looked and him he chuckled and gave me his signature smile/smirk.

Grrrrrrrr

I looked down at my stomach looked back and Dom and blushed. I hid my red face in Dom's chest. He chuckled "Well I guess our stomachs can't wait any longer. Come on my mate let's get you some food we can't have you going hungry now can we."

He got up out of bed with only his boxers on and pulled his on his jeans. He tossed me his shirt and walked over to my dresser and opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of sweatpants bottoms and threw them to me too.

I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom shut the door. Threw on the clothes Dom gave me and brushed my hair out. I waked out of the bathroom and Dom grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door heading to the kitchen.

When we got to the kitchen I saw the twins and smiled at them they smiled back. I walked over to the breakfast bar when I got there Dom picked me up and sat me on the stool.

Dom walked over to the fridge and opened the door. "What do you want for breakfast Lu?"

I thought for a minute. "I feel like French toast and orange juice. What about you?"

"That sounds good to me but I think I'll have coffee instead of juice."

He got two eggs, milk and the juice out the fridge. He grabbed the cinnamon, sugar, bowl and frying pan got to work.

He grabbed two cups as the French toast was cooking and poured one cup of coffee and a cup of orange juice for me. He set my juice in front of me and gave me a smile I smiled back. He walked back over to the stove and flipped the toast.

He grabbed two plates, two forks and the maple syrup from the fridge. He turned the stove off set the plates, forks and maple syrup in front of me and grabbed the frying pan. He dished the French toast out and put the frying pan back on the stove to cool.