Rejected then Excepted. No thanks Goodbye!

Chapter One

"What are you doing here you cow?"

"Nobody likes you."

"You must weigh 200 pounds."

Close I thought. Yep that's me Luna Carson I have blond hair that goes to my bellybutton and aqua eyes. I'm 5' 7" and weigh 210 pounds. I'm a werewolf but unlike what people think not all werewolves are skinny. My parents and my brother are all thin and muscular unlike me. I'm 19 and I still haven't found my mate. Everyone makes fun of me because of my weight. I have no friends except for one he is the Alpha of the Bone Crusher Pack. His name is Will and he is always telling me that I will always have a place in his pack.

Tonight my brother John is having a party. He is inviting the whole pack including his best friend the Alpha named Dominic. So tonight I am going to stay in my room all night messaging Will. You see Will is the only person who listens to me. My parents aren't ever home and if they are they are too blind to notice.

BRIG!!!

There goes the bell for four period. Time to run home and hide in my room until the party is over. I ran through the halls to my locker grabbing my books and ran out of the school to home.

After a 15 minute walk of course in werewolf speed I was at my house and in my room. I looked in the mirror and saw I was sweating like crazy. I turned on the shower and hopped in letting the water uncoil my muscles. I got out about 20 minutes later and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a tank top and threw my hair up in to a messy bun.

I walked over to my laptop and turned in on to see that Will was on facebook. I clicked on his name and started telling him about my terrible day.

About 10 minutes later I heard music blasting down stairs and knew my brother's party was going on. I was starting to get thirsty so I told Will I would be back soon, I just had to get a drink. I walked out of my room, down the stairs to see people grinding against each other and making out.

I started to walk to the kitchen when I ran into some one. I was about to say 'Sorry' when I felt shocks. I knew that who ever I ran into must be my mate.

I looked up at the person and saw it was Dominic I then said three words that should change my life forever "You're my mate." He just shook his head as a 'No'. I looked at him and repeated it this time saying it louder "You're my mate." He looked at me and said "No you can't be my mate your not beautiful you ugly and fat I don't want you as a mate."

I looked at him and said "Are you rejecting me!" He nodded his head as a 'Yes' and with that I ran back up the stairs and into my room with tears in my eyes. I ran over to my computer to find ten messages from Will all saying 'Are you there?' 'What's taking so long?' and finally 'What's the matter'.

I grabbed my laptop and typed to him 'I found my mate L'

He typed back in less than a minute 'Why are you sad you should be happy you found him that will change everything, now he will be your shoulder to cry on when you're sad and the person who made you cry because you were laughing so much. Don't be sad be J'

I typed back 'Will my mate rejected me. I can't take this anymore my mate is meant to love me know matter what. You know what I'm gone I'm running away Will.'

He typed back 'WHAT HE REJECTED YOU! I'm going to kill him.... Wait did you say you are running away?'

'Yes I'm running away I have been saving my money since I was two so I have plenty of money and all I need is my laptop, phone, camera, and some clothes. That's it I'm set, I'm running away.'