Introductions

After two boring classes, Abby and I walk to the lunchroom and grab our food. We look around and spot a table in the far corner by the door that has nobody sitting at it. We plop down with our trays and start to eat when Peter and, some of his friends I'm guessing, show up.

"What do you think of Mr. Hobb?" Abby begins the conversation, not acknowledging the fact that they had arrived.

"He's so nice! My favorite teacher by far." I say just ignoring them.

"I know right! He visited the middle school last year to introduce himself to his future students. He also-"

She was cut off by a dreaded voice.

"Hey there ladies! Mind if we join?" He snickers, sitting down with his groupies.

"Careful Peter, Abby looks like she's gunna go ape shit on you pretty soon" One of his buddies laughs.

I look over at Abby and see she has an extremely angry look on her face, yet she also looks like she's about to cry at the same time. I wonder why she acts so tough all the time?

"Peter you're such a low life." She says through gritted teeth.

"Oh really sweetheart? Cause I can see those tears. Whatcha cryin' about?" Peter speaks, clearly testing her, getting in her face.

"Peter!" yells a familiar voice. "Get to the office. NOW!" Mr. Hobb he yells.

"This isn't over bitch." Peter says quietly.

"GO! ALL OF YOU!" Mr.Hobb yells again and Peter, along with his gang, walk out of the cafeteria. "Sidney? Abby? You girls alright?" He gives us a sympathetic look.

"Yeah were fine." I say for myself and Abby, even though she does not look alright.

Mr. Hobb nods and walks away.

"Goddamn!" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Right? Mr.Hobb is such a badass." She laughs, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just get anxious, that's all"

"Alright." I say and we finish eating in silence.

Authors note:

Alright what do you think so far?

Peters P.O.V. next? I think so.