"Hey Beyonce are you okay" Jay-z asked.

"Ya I'm fine" I said wipping my tears. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I told myself that I am going to go out there and tell him to fuck off.

"Beyonce" he said knocking in the door. I put my makeup on and went out there, not sure of what do expect. I held the doorknob as I was thinking about what he had done. I know that's behind me now. But at the same time you really don't know what's going to happen once I open the door.

"Beyonce get out here" Jay said angerly.

I opened the door and said "why do you still want me" I asked with me arms crossed.

"Well cuz we have a child together B" he said almost begging for me to stay with him.

"I am marrying Nicki end of conversation" I said walking to where Nicki was. But he grabbed my arm and picked me against the door.

"No it's not B I love you what can I do to get you to love me back" he said looking at me but as I looked back I thought about the good times we've had together.

"Nothing" I said ripping his hand off my arm and strutting over to Nicki and the gang.

"Hi" I greeted planting a kiss on Nicki's cheek with our hands entwining. I could tell she couldn't wait for us to get married. I wonder what Nicki's dress is going to be.

Nicki Pov

I showed Beyonce my dress. She thought it looked pretty. I could tell she was a bit jealous.

"Why does your dress look prettier than mine" she pouted. I kissed her but everyone was like 'get a room'. Beyonce started to sing Put You in a Room by me. "Oh my god that song is so steamy" she said kissing my shoulder.

"Not as sexy as Speechless" I said looking at her thinking about her sexy body.

"Hello Beyonce Nicki focus here" Rihanna said snapping her fingers. "We've gotta get the venue, plan the ceremoy and do all these things" she said with her phone in hand. I listened to her as she told us to not worry and that everyone taking care of it.

"What do you mean by everyone" Bey asked looking at Rihanna.

"Well the normal subjects me, Solange, your mom Nicki's mom, Jay, a couple more people" Rihanna said as she sips her drink.

"Jay is coming" Beyonce said as I tried to calm her down. " Why is he coming you didn't invite him to the wedding did you" she asked.

"Well" Rihanna said knowing that Beyonce won't be happy.

"Why would you invite him knowing that she wouldn't like it." I said as I kissed Beyonce on the cheek. I put my hand on her leg rubbing up and down.

"I don't know who's gonna be at the wedding" Rihanna said. I could tell by her tone she was getting a little mad.

"Look Rih let me talk to Bey in private for a little while" I said. As Rihanna left the room she started telling me how she didn't want Jay there and how there going to get into a fight about why she married me.

"Babe just calm down the wedding is going to be perfect" I said looking her on her coco butter lips.

"Mhm coco butter my favorite shade on you" I smiled which made her smile. I slowly got on my knees and kissed her. I made her lay on the couch as I got on top on her and kissed her deeply and with passion.

"What are you doing" Beyonce asked.

"Oh I was making a distraction" I said. I kissed her neck as she moaned.

'Looks like it's working' I said to myself. I out my hand on her legs and I slowly rubbed them up and down.

"Oh my god you shouldn't have kissed my neck babe" she said. I was confused cuz I thought she liked it.

" Why not" I asked as I kept rubbing her legs.

"It feels so good it ain't even right" she sang. "But seriously thought why is she inviting Jay when she knows are gonna be inna stupid fight at the wedding" she said again as she sat up.

"I don't know babe" I said kissing her on the cheek. I was trying to get her to forget about it for a little while but that didn't help.

"Where should we go for our honeymoon" I asked.

"Um I don't know. Isn't it too early to start thinking about that" Beyonce said playing with my hair. She wanted me to it crossed legged with her. I wanted her to forget about the wedding for a little while. I grabbed her arms and pulled them to grab my waist.

"What do you want me to do" she asked looking up and me.

"Feel me up and down til you feel very good" I demanded. She still wouldn't stop talking about Jay and that wedding. She stopped rubbing me.

"Baby the wedding is supposed to be about us not Jay" I said trying my hardest to get off the subject. I know shes mad but could we focus on something else.

"You're right Nicki" she said taking a deep breath. "It's about us" she smiled at me as I gave her a kiss in the cheek. I took Beyonce's hand and we walked around the house until we found Rihanna and the rest if the gang outside. I went to Rihanna as she explained where the venue was going to be.

"I think the venue should be the same place where we got married" Jay said.

"No not taking no" she said as she went over to him holding Blue. She grabbed Blue's hand and took her to me. I played with Blue for a bit, I was interested in how things are gonna go down.

Beyonce Pov 

Even if  we would get married  at the same place as me and Jay did, it wouldn't be alright. I would have flashbacks.

"No I don't want to get married there" I said going up to him. I don't want to  make a scene and fight in front of our daughter. I wanted to stab him with a fork or knife.

"I'm going to kill you" I said as I walked  over to Nicki and Blue. Nicki saw how mad I was. She asked if I was okay but I just pointed  to  the direction  I'm going.

"Beyonce what's wrong  now" Nibki asked as she grabbed   my arm and pulled me close to smile and look at my boobs.

"I can't believe  I said that why would I" I said pacing back and forth in the kitchen. She looked me in the eyes and kissed  me on the lips. Then she slowly moved to the neck, the place  where  I get  turned on. I moaned  some but  as I put myself in  the counter top I looked at  her.  Then she came close to me suggesting  thst we should go upstairs.

"We should go back out  there and discuss wedding plans" I said before we went upstairs.

"Oh right she said as she turned around to walk outside.

"Oh don't worry guys we got it covered for tomorrow  night"  Lol Wayne  said.