"What are you doing here Sheriff?"

"Well I heard there was a citizen in need of rescuing."

"I am no Rapunzel," Addy said with a smile as she looked down into the garden. "Regina told me I can't let anyone in, there's an alarm on the door. She'd know."

"Who said anything about a door?"

"Graham!" Addy said in delight as he climbed up the guttering and up to Addy's spare room.

"I thought you might want some better company," Graham said as soon as he was in the room, he pulled off his shirt as soon as he was in the room. "After all, babies can't make good conversation."

"I have a feeling conversations not the only thing on your mind,"

"Certainly not," Graham said pulling Addy to him and initiated a long passionate kiss. It made her completely forget about babies as Graham pulled Addy onto the bed.

*

The musical sounds of pan pipes were filling the sleeping ears of everyone around the camp, all except one. Adelaide's. All her ears could hear was the crying of young boys. It was everywhere. She tried to ignore it but found that she couldn't. She tried to wake Killian, who still had his arm around her but he wouldn't stir. So instead she decides to follow the sound into the forest trying to find the source of the sound.

"You hear that too? I expected to meet Emma in these woods, but you'll do. You must be Adelaide right? The necklace gives it away." Adelaide's hand subconsciously went to the necklace that had laid on her chest since it had been returned to her. "I wonder why they can't hear the crying."

"Who are you?"

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself. I'm Peter, Peter Pan," Pan said expected her to burst at him or start crying but Adelaide didn't react at all, she didn't want to give him that kind of satisfaction. He then started to circle Adelaide, almost as though her were examining her. She didn't show it, but she was extremely uncomfortable. "I expected you to have fire, I like fire."

"Where's Henry?"

"Henry's still alive, if that's what you're worried about." Pan said, he was enjoying this. Adelaide was more complex than he'd first thought, it took a lot of strength to just stand there and not look scared or react. She didn't even react when he went to move a piece of Adelaide's hair off her face and she didn't even grace him with a flinch. He knew the other's weren't that strong. She didn't know that she was that strong yet.

"You know very well that's not what I asked, why did you take him?"

"He's a very special boy Adelaide, though I'm sure you already knew that,"

"You still didn't answer my question. What do you want with Henry?"

"The better question is what do I want with you," Pan said enjoying the confused look on Adelaide's face. "You've always been unlucky haven't you Adelaide. First you're taken by a wizard away from your family, then on the very same night you married your love you were taken by the Dark One and held for two hundred years... not to mention the baby you lost,"

"How did you know about that?"

"I know everything... does your one handed love know the truth?"

"Of course," Adelaide said hesitating know that it was a lie, she just didn't want Pan to know the truth – she didn't want to give him a way to her.

"Liar," Now Adelaide graced him with a flinch, "I wanted to find the 'saviour' in these forest but leaving her a message will work just as well instead, I was going to leave her a map to finding the true treasure on this island."