"You don't need to tell me, love," Adelaide said with a small impression of Killian, which made him smile. She gave him a small kiss on the cheek before moving to walk off but Killian pulled her into his arms with a small smirk.

"Tell me something love, in these stories what was I like? Other than a villain, handsome I gather."

"If waxed moustaches and perms are your thing,"

"I take it by your tone, perms are bad?"

"Put it this way, I much prefer you as you are," Adelaide said kissing him only to be interrupted by a shout from David.

"Up here! We made it!"

"They do like to interrupt us." Killian said before they joined David and the other on the top of the ledge. They could probably see the whole of Neverland. Killian got out his telescope so that he could see Neverland in greater detail, "Pan lair should be just right..."

"Where? All I see is jungle,"

"Aye, the Dark Jungle. It's... grown so much since I last stepped foot in Neverland."

"So this nature hike was for nothing." Regina said frustrated, she hated that they'd wasted so much time.

"Hook may have led us astray but at least we're in a good position to start combing the jungle."

"Not exactly," Killian said knowing that they couldn't and shouldn't step foot into the Dark Jungle. It wasn't exactly a good place to go. "The Dark Jungle's the last place you want to set foot; we'll have to go around it. In order to do that, we're going to need our strength. I suggest we make camp."

"You want to sleep while my son is out there suffering?"

"If we want to live long enough to save the boy, yes."

"Emma are you all right?" Adelaide asked as everyone else moved away to make camp, Snow stayed back so that she could comfort her daughter.

"Regina is right, Henry's out there somewhere,"

"And Killian is right as well, we have to survive if we're ever going to get to him."

"I know," Emma said and Adelaide knew that wasn't the problem, it was a much deeper problem. Her child's life was on the line, Adelaide understood how that felt after all. "I just hope we're not too late."

"After everything your father and I have been through." Snow said coming up to her daughter to tell her what she honestly thought. "There's one thing we've learned, it's never too late."

*

Addy didn't really understand why she had offered to babysit for Regina. There was a city council meeting so she'd offered to look after the little baby Henry. She thought the boy was extremely beautiful. He was so sweet. Regina went through everything with her and Addy had never seen her so worried, leaving her baby in the hands of another was not something she was used to. But Addy reassured her, practically forcing Regina out of the house. The second his mother was gone however Henry just started to cry. So Addy spent the majority of the evening trying to soothe the baby. She just couldn't take her eyes of the baby. Henry had the tightest grip on Addy's finger as she sung him a lullaby. She had no idea where the lullaby came from but she'd known it for longer than she could remember. Eventually the lullaby worked and Henry fell straight to sleep. So continued the lullaby as she backed out of the room and closed the door gently.

Part of her loved doing this, almost as though this were her dream come true. Just looking at Henry's face made her heart beat a little faster. Almost as though she wanted a child of her own. But she knew how stupid that sounded, she was too young to ever consider having a child and Graham would never agree. So instead she just entered her own room and as soon as she turned the light on there was a tap at her window. She saw a stone being thrown at it, so she opened the window to see Graham standing in the garden.