"Why are you sitting on Mark's lap, when Kailey could be sitting on yours?" Jaemin asked. "Idiot." He mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah, Renjun." Kailey turned around, resting her chin on the seat under folded hands. "I wouldn't mind a seatbelt to wrap around my waist to hold me tight."

The boys burst out laughing as Kailey sent him a sly grin.

The tips of Renjun's ears turned bright red, the blush quickly rushing to his face. "Uhhh-um. You shouldn't say things like that, Kailey. I don't think you know what they could mean."

"Safety first, right?" Kailey winked, which only resulted in Renjun running his hands nervously through his hair as he let out an uneasy breath.

In the Cafeteria

Renjun slid a small carton to Kailey from across the table. It stopped when it hit her lunch tray.

"What's this?" Kailey asked him. The boys looked on curiously.

"I bought you strawberry milk." Renjun said nonchalantly as he began eating.

"Atta boy, Renjun! What a gentleman!" Jeno patted him on the back.

"Thank you, Renjun." Kailey held the carton close to her heart. "You're so sweet."

And she really meant it. The crush that Renjun had for Kailey was mutual, and she loved it when he did these kind of things. Kailey liked Renjun for who he was, but rather than letting the rumors tell her Renjun liked her, she liked to see Renjun show her himself.

Kailey hoped that all the flirting and teasing she sent his way would cause him to come out of his shell. That for a second he would stop being so shy and bashful, and flirt back with a witty comment and a confident wink.

"How can I pay you back? You want a kiss in return?" Kailey asked playfully.

Mark looked from Kailey to Renjun with wide excited eyes and a big goofy smile.

Meanwhile, Renjun was in a coughing fit. After he heard what Kailey had said, he began choking on the last bite of food.

"Oh my gosh! Renjun?? Are you choking?" Kailey asked panickedly.

"Don't worry!" Haechan yelled. " I know the Hiemlich!"

When Haechan wrapped his arms around Renjun's abdominal area, ready to clear his airways, Renjun pushed him off. He swallowed, taking a big breath of air as he continued to cough. "No, I'm fine. cough cough. I'm not choking." His chest heaved up and down rapidly, his face flushed. "You were saying?" He asked expectedly.

"I asked if you wanted a kiss . . ." Kailey responded in shock.

"Right here?" Renjun asked glancing around quickly with wide eyes. "Right now?"

Jisung and Chenle were hugging, watching the whole situation go down with anticipation, expressions as if they were watching an entertaining movie.

"Yeah. A Hershey's chocolate kiss." Kailey explained as she pulled one out of her pocket.
She unwrapped one and popped it into her mouth giggling. "Were you expecting something else?"

"Of course not! Haha." Renjun took one from her offering hand and chucked nervously. "I knew you were talking about . . . chocolate."