|| D o u b l e S u i c i d e || Prussia ||

Requested by: CrazyOtaku16

I hope you don't mind. Me turning Prussia into a teacher. If you don't like it I could always just rewrite it. :)) No biggie.

Yandere!Teacher!Prussia x Student!Reader

Warning: sensitive content.

"This is hopeless," you murmured to yourself as you stifled a yawn, "I won't be able to get into my first choice like this... I'm sorry, Mr. Beilschmidt." You sat beside your teacher in the library. Most of the students and staff had already gone home and Prussia had insisted on helping you out with your studies.

Prussia was eerily silent as he watched you, "you know, there are other ways, to pass my class."

"How?"

"Extra credit?"

"That sounds fair."

He smirked, "well then, there's no backing out now~"

With inhuman speed, he held your wrist tightly in his hand and dragged you into his empty classroom. He pushed you onto his desk and you heard the unmistakable click of a lock.

"M-Mr. Beilschmidt?"

He covered your lips with one hand and with the other he held you closely, "shhh, you wouldn't want anybody to hear us now, would you?"

You shook your head.

"You have no idea, how long I've wanted you, (Name)."

He began stroking your cheek.

"Always, since the first day of class but you never seemed to pay attention to me."

You were rigid, unmoving, as he traced his fingers around your inner thigh.

"You were such a smart student, I didn't know how I could contact you. So I thought, maybe if I make her fail, she'll come to me."

He smirked wickedly.

"And it worked like a charm, now here you are (Name)."

"S-Sir..."

"But then, once you graduate it will all be over, won't it?"

"W-What are you implying?"

His hold on you tightened, "I don't want you to leave me..."

You shook your head.

"I want to be with you forever (Name)." He kissed you, pouring every single pent up feeling of desire into that kiss. You were shocked, normally you would be delighted to have an attractive male kiss you but this was your teacher. It was wrong.

"Sir, I-" your eyes widened as you felt a warm, wet feeling on your breast pocket.

"I'll be with you soon."

A tiny trickle of blood escaped your lips as he pulled the bloodied knife from your weakly beating heart.

"Ich liebe dich, (Name)."

|| ||

"Now for the news concerning the murder of (Full Name) and Gilbert Beilschmist, police are now saying that what we are seeing is a double suicide and ruling out any signs of foul play. The school principal, has yet to comment on this matter. Next, we have Kyle Broflovski on sports. Kyle?"

|| 完 ||

Next: Nagito Komaeda