Not long after, he picked up his pace and fucked me In that position for a good 5 minutes.

I scratched at his back moaning uncontrollably as he went a little harder. He bit on his bottom lip as I began to clench myself around his member, and let out a low groan.

He pulled out and let me down before turning me around so that my back was facing him. I placed my hands on the wall and felt him grab my waist before inserting himself into me again.

In this position he never took it easy on me, so he automatically began to plunge his stiff member in and out of me aggressively.

"Fuck Jahseh" I moaned out.

He took one of his hands and wrapped it around my throat, gripping it firmly.

He then went deeper inside of me and rougher causing my moans to get louder. It was a good thing my mom wasn't here because she'd probably hear everything and we'd definitely get caught.

He squeezed my throat tighter, making It harder for me to breathe.

"What's my name?" He mumbled in my ear.

The only thing I could do was moan out and tremble from the pleasure. He gave my ass a hard smack leaving a stinging sensation before repeating himself.

"I said what's my name?"

"Oooo fuck! Dadddyyy" I whimpered out.

"Mmhm. Daddy owns this pussy" he said before licking up my jawline.

He went full speed and the whole bathroom was filled with skin smacking, me screaming out daddy and his low groans.

<>

The next day I waited downstairs on the couch with Aiden while Ms.Cleopatra got ready.

Today she was going to buy Jahseh his first car and she wanted me to come and be the one to pick it out.

Jahseh didn't know that though because she told him that her, Aiden and I were going shopping so of course Jahseh didn't want to tag along.

"Look what I drew at school today" Aiden said holding up a piece of paper.

I took it from him and examined it. There were five stick figures with names written sloppily above them.

"That's me, mommy, your mommy, you, and Jahseh. You two are kissing" he said pointing at the stick figures who were closer to each other.

"Omg This is..... nice" I laughed.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the circle that was drawn next to my stick figure.

"That's your dog Trixie" He said happily.

"Awee" I cooed.

"I want you to keep it" he said while Jahseh began to come down the stairs.

"You want me to keep it?"

"Yes. I drew it for you"

"Awe thank you so much Aiden I love it"

"Can I tell you something?" He asked me.

"Go ahead"

"I think that you're hot" he said making me laugh.

"Just a little bit!!" He said.

"Aye don't be in there trying to spit game on my girlfriend little nigger" Jahseh called from the kitchen.

Soon after Ms.Cleopatra came downstairs all dressed up.

"You two ready?" She asked us.

"Yep"

I got up off the couch and Aiden and I followed her out the front door. Once she unlocked the cars doors I got in on the passengers side and buckled up.

She made sure Aiden was buckled up too before starting up the engine and pulling out of the driveway.

The ride to the car place wasn't long so we arrived there 10 minutes later. We got out and began to look at the different varieties of cars.

I stopped in front of an all black mustang that had black rims and tented windows. From the outside it looked exactly like something Jahseh would drive.

We got to take a look inside and everything was all nice and clean- it was beautiful.

"This one is definitely the one"

<>

The end is near my friends