"Because Aiden had his ugly ass friends come over and they were being loud and shit and I didn't get any sleep last night" he explained.

"Awwee" I said walking over to him.

I climbed in the bed with him and sat on top of him, making him put his hands on my waist.

"Why didn't you sleep last night?" I asked him.

"Ion know. I had a lot of shit on my mind. Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Of course"

"You know how your brother and I like, got some shit going on?"

I nodded.

"So I was thinking about that today and he looks very familiar to me, like I've seen him before" he said.

"Seen him where?"

"I don't know that's what I been tryna figure out" he said.

"Oh.. well don't think about it to much. Maybe he just looks like someone you know so it's no biggy. You two need to cut it out though" I told him.

"I didn't have a problem with him so you need to get on him not me"

"Sure" I said leaning down as I began to kiss on his neck.

"I'm gonna go take a shower though. Join me?"

He nodded and I got off of him. I made my way into the bathroom and Jahseh followed behind me, closing the door behind us.

I got the water ready and stripped then got in and Jahseh did the same thing.

"Damn Taylor this water is hot as fuck" he frowned.

"No its not it feels good"

"Fuck no, my skin is melting" he said as I grabbed my wash cloth and began to soak it in the water.

"You're a drama queen"

"I ain't no damn queen"

"Oops" I laughed.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around so that I was facing him. He took the wash cloth away from me and sat it at the edge of the tub before picking me up.

"Baaabbe what are you doing?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You ain't ask me to come join you for no reason" he said before leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed him back passionately while the shower water came down on us. He placed his hands underneath my ass and kept them there as we made out for a good 3 minutes.

He broke the kiss and began kissing on my neck. I tilted my head a little to the side after feeling him suck on it lightly.

He turned and placed me up against the wall as he continued to show love to my neck.

I felt his brick hard member brush against me, causing me to instantly get horny. He wasted no time grabbing it and stroking it, then inserting it in my hole.

I bit my lip as he began to push more of it into me. The water made it wetter which made it easier for him to just slide right in.

He took the first thrust which already sent me overboard, then he continued to stroke inside of me causing a few moans to slip out.