Crazy Night

Chapter 2.

Crazy Night :

(( Author Note : This chapter miqht be short so be cautious ))

I Got ready and put my hair into a high ponytail. I was late to join the video. Then everyone froze. "Erm.....What you guys were talking about?." They all said each other name which just confused me.!So after that moment they just had they froze again and Zayn cough and they unfroze.

"Nothing Important. " Liam tries to shake it off but they knew when I wanted answers I get them.

"Well Since I can't - -"

* Harrry POV *

-

"Well since I can't - -" she seem to move her mouse so I gave in "You" I cut her off. Then there was a little silence until Louis broke it. " Hey Mates Party at my house. " We all answered 'Yes' expect for Natalie.

"Mhm......sorry!." Then a little buzz happened telling us she left.

"Poor Natalie, Well boys I'm sleepy

bye!" El yawned, shaking her head."Night babe." Louis yells lastly before she leaves.

Then it was Louis, Niall, Liam it was only me and Zayn left.

"I hope Natalie gets over her fear" he whispers even though were the only ones.

"Fear ? Of what ." I raise my voice, using my British accent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember,  Remember, Remember.

Comment : If you need to know her back story.

Read : Its good for you

Vote : If you feel happy goosebumps. Tehe

Follow : To make me Happy. Writers got to be happy to keep writing.

Staay Lovely Inbox Send Me Messages and Go Crazy My Wierd Daisies.