Chapter 3 [Bulgogi plan]

"Are you plain serious?!" Tiffany shouted after Hyo finished telling her story in-between-her sobs. Hyoyeon nodded, crying even harder but Seohyun was beside her to calm her down.   

"Unnie, please don't cry anymore. He's not the only guy in this world anyway." Seohyun said to calm her unnie down but it made her cry even worst.    

"I remember that guy still have debt to pay me!" Tiffany clenched her fist into a tight ball then looks at Hyo with fiery eyes.  "D-Debt?" Hyoyeon managed to asked.   

"He asked me money few days ago. He said it was something important."  

"And what something important is that unnie?" Seohyun eyes blink while she pat Hyoyeon's back.   

"I don't know and i'm not planning to know! He broke my Hyoyeon heart, and now i'm going to break his!"   

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v   

Tiffany and Seohyun both sighed in relief. 

  "She's finally sleeping." Tiffany chuckled while peeking through her door.  

 "Yah unnie! You might wake her up!" Seohyun pulled her unnie away from the door. They both walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.  

"It was such a bad day for her huh?" Tiffany said while drinking her banana milk. Seohyun nodded but she was bothered by something.   

"Unnie." Seohyun called out.   "Mwo?" Tiffany presses the box of her milk but nothing came out.

"Why did Hyuk oppa borrowed some money from you?" Seohyun asks while resting her head on the table. 

 "I don't know, he didn't exactly say. Wae?" She sips on the straw only to hear weird noises coming out. "Aish stop that unnie!" They both laughed then walk back to their rooms.  

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v   

"Unnie, let's go to the market." Seohyun pulled her unnie but she wouldn't budge from her bed. It looks like she was sleeping very comfortably. "Banana milk.." Tiffany who was still in her sleep muttered under her sheets.  

"Aigoo~ maybe i should go to the market alone." She said as she walk out of the room and get some money. "Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona~" Our sweet little Seohyun sing as she walk out of their house.   

Ah, fresh air. She thought.  

"What kind of dish should we eat today? Hm, Tiffany unnie is fine with anything. But what about Hyo unnie?" She said while thinking hard.   

"Bulgogi." Someone with a familiar voice said from behind making Seohyun surprised.   

"Oh my," She turned her head to see who it was and was shock to see..  

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v   

"So what do you want Seohyun? Latte? Black Coffee? Or perhaps some sweet chocolate?" The guy jokingly said. "Oppa, i'm not a kid." She said, giving off a cute look.   

"Alright, two chocolate then." He told the waiter. Seohyun pouted. "But having chocolate in the morning can make me fat Hyuk oppa."   

"Don't worry about getting fat yet, you're still a kid." Hyuk pulled a tongue out.   

Why is this guy carefree around me when he broke up with Hyo unnie?  

Seohyun straightened up and gave her oppa a look. Hyuk look at her and lifted an eye brow.