Chapter 2 [Little mistake.]

I could hear the song "Twinkle" in the background while Tiffany put on the final touch ups on my face. "Beautiful." She muttered to herself but i heard it.

"Wow, Hyo-unnie, you look fabulous!" Seohyun complimented. I, myself, wants to look at the mirror already. "No, Hyo looks fab to the u to the lous~" They both chuckled and gave me a mirror at the same time. I can't help but to smile at the reflection right before me.

I..is this really me? I look different. In a good way, yeah.

I looked down to see the pink sparkly dress i'm wearing. "Why..?" I managed to ask with a smile.

"Knowing Hyuk, he might take you out in a fancy restaurant." Tiffany said while fixing the things on the table. "And he might propose to you unnie~" Seohyun giggled as she nudge my side.

"P-Propose? It's too early for that.." I said nervously, covering my cheeks so they won't see my blush.

"Early? Hyo, it's already been a year. A YEAR. It's the start of your relationship's progress."

"Yeah, like that unromantic g--" I immediately took a glance at the clock and it says 7:51

"GOD I'M LATE." I rush my way out of the room but the girls followed me. "UNNIE! YOUR BAG!" Seohyun shouted and tossed me a bag. I hurriedly mouthed thanks and ride a cab.

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v =

7:59 says my watch.

 I sighed nervously as we approach the Grand Park. I paid for the cab and went out.

"Hyuk.." I looked around. "Looks like he isn't here yet."

I sit on the nearest bench nearby while playing with my phone. I went to my gallery and saw tons of photos of us together. I smiled to myself when i saw my favorite photo of us way back then. It was Hyuk's birthday. There were icing on his face and who did that? The almighty me, of course. I slip my phone back inside my bag when I felt that someone covered my eyes from behind. Okay, Hyo. Don't panic! I removed my high-heeled shoe and hit it to the person behind.

"OUCH!" A familiar voice shouted. He sit on the ground while rubbing his head. I kneeled on the bench to see who it was. "Hyuk? What were you doing? Scaring me like that?" I run to him quickly then help him up.

"Y-You.. I guess i shouldn't worry about you getting kidnap anymore right?" He smiled, ah, that's the smile i always want to see.

"Hyo? Are you staring at my handsome face now?" He flipped his hair, acting all proud of himself. I hit his face.

"Of course not," I paused and hook my arm with his. "Let's go!"

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v =

Just like what Tiffany said, Hyuk DID took me into a fancy restaurant. Inside was beautiful, really amazing. I keep quiet and tried to look polite but Hyuk didn't look like he was trying-hard. He was calm and composed. Just like what he always is. I smiled to my boyfriend and he smiled back.

Shit was he staring at me this whole time?

Hyuk pulled a chair beside the window.

"Wow." was all i could say.

I sit down and look at the city view. You could see the busy city of Seoul.

 "Hyuk you just found the right spot." I complimented and he grinned. "Of course, just for my Hyo. I'd like to make everything perfect." He held my hand which made me blush. I quickly look away and notice that there weren't any other people inside the fancy restaurant besides us.