Questions, Questions

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY GUYS I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I hope you continue reading please comment like if you don't like romantic sexy parts then comment or if you do then comment lol anyways so vote and continue to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

I get into the shower and washes off I hear Erik call saying its him. I smile I hear him come up to the bedroom. "Hello darling how were the animals?" He chuckles "they are fine" I smile I hear him brushing his hair and taking off his mask. I hate that he wears that but it's his choice I've told him time and time again to leave it off. "

"When are you going to stop wearing that mask?" He groans "angel I've told you probably never unless you force it off of me." I smirk then replies "I know how to get it off but sometimes it's worth getting yelled at." He then pokes his head in "ERIK?!"

He smirks and says "that was only 2 both unexpected the first time I wasn't ready the second we were in front of a crowd and you know how I felt about it." I shut the curtain on him he laughs a bit I smirk and mutters "pervert" he chuckles and says "only for you my love." I giggle when I hear him go I get out then dries myself off.

I open the door and peeks out looking out making sure Erik isn't hiding behind the door to swipe the towel. I slowly creep out he's in his closet changing. His strong muscular back showing every detail his strong arms he's not even flexing and his muscles show so perfectly. I watch him pull the shirt over his head and he turns around and the best part of him shows his chest and abs showing.

He smirks "angel keep staring and you might start drooling again." I shake our of it then blushes "I'm sorry..." I start turning a very bright red. He chuckles "is the great Christine Daae blushing?" I roll my eyes "if you insist yes I am!" I make my way to the closet getting dressed in a silky night gown then goes and lays in bed. But I can't sleep I mean I don't want to.

Erik comes over to bed and I whisper "angel... where would you be if I hadn't come with you I mean if you had left that night?" He rolls over and says "I would be in New York regretting that I didn't try hard enough..." I smile then he asks "darling where did you learn my name?"

I think for a few moments "well the night before I pulled your mask off you were muttering 'Erik this has to be perfect concentrate' obviously you were in deep until I well... you know... " He smiles "yes I know, no one told you such as Giry." I shake my head "no" he pulls me close then plays with my hair.

"Any other questions angel?" I smile then a question lingers in my mind and I ask before thinking "do you think you would you have been in love with someone else?" I cover my mouth quickly "I'm sorry angel I..." he cuts me off and answers "no angel I don't believe I would have loved any other.

Just dwell on how I should have fought for you harder." I smile feeling my jealousy float away "do you think you would have stayed with Raoul? I mean honestly would you have loved him like you thought in your fantasies." He caresses my cheek keeping his deformed side in the pillow.

"Honestly angel I think the second time I kissed you I always knew I loved you. But when I kissed you the again it was passionate lustful full of love the first was compassion to my expectations to let Raoul go. When I did I realized I can't let the best thing of my life walk out of my life." I smile at him "angel of every woman in the world why me?"

He looks at me confused and a little hurt "well angel I was walking the streets one day trying to find any scraps of new clothing since I was growing older and I heard a violinist and his beautiful daughter who af a wonderful voice but i knew if that voice was pushed hard enough it could be the absolute best."