Will He Stay or Will he Go?

Well I really hope I get more reads but if I don't thats ok! I just hope that those of you who are ready likes my story comment your opinions and ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erik's POV
I woke up to a small turn thinking it was myself until I saw my angel and, the memories flooded from last night. I look down and whispers to myself "What have I done?! I have deceived you and myself!"

Christine curls up closer to me what am I to do? I love this woman but if I stay she will live her life in darkness but will be loved properly. But if I go I may never see her again for she will be with De Chagny and live a happily ever after.

But she might be with child because last night we did make love. But then again she might not be... Erik you stupid idiot look at this beautiful woman who was clumsy enough to fall in love with a murderer. No I will stay! I must! But I can't! But I have claimed her?! But she will live happier if I leave her with De Chagny. But she said herself last night she does not love him?! "She doesn't love him!"

I didn't realize I said it out loud and I'm at my organ debating only in my trousers and I hear my angel has awoken.

Christine's POV
I woke up and heard my angel's voice and awakes to no one beside I look around. I know he's here I get up and wraps my self in a blanket and makes my way to the organ to see my beautiful angel in deep thought then looks at me.

"I'm sorry angel I did not mean to awake you angel!" I smile and goes up to him and wraps my blanket around him as I wrap my legs around him and my arms go around his neck and he smiles. "No you didn't awake me your beautiful voice awoke me of it was you you'd have been shaking me" I smile and kisses the back of his neck while my hands rubs his back.

He leans his head back and I see he's grabbed that darn mask I carefully grip at his mask and peels it off his beautiful face and he groans. " Angel why do you wish to see this excuse of a face?"

I smirk and kisses his forehead letting my hands run through his hair "because its a beautiful master piece to me! I'd rather see the beauty underneath than this darn mask! I hate it when you keep it on can't you see it holds no horror for me!" I smile softly looking deeply into his beautiful gold eyes.

"I love all of you! And that my love includes this beautiful face! Why won't you let me keep it off? And why are you up?" my eyes widen at the thought of why he was awake "you wouldn't! You can't! please angel! Don't leave me! Please! I love you! I don't care what you look like! Angel please don't... leave... me!" I start to cry onto his bare back and his hand cups my face.

Erik's POV
I can't leave her not now not ever! " No angel I just woke up the wind blew me awake I'm sorry love!" she starts to calm down " promise you won't leave me!" " I promise my love!" she smiles and kisses my shoulder and whispers " thank you!"

I looked at the time it was 3 am we should get going incase vicomte decides to show up to my lair once he finds his lover gone he will surely come after me and my angel! " Christine we must get dressed and hurry!" she looks at me confused " why angel where are we going?" I smile and piggy backs her to the bed and she giggles " to start our new life, forever!"

She starts crying oh no she doesn't love me! " angel what is wrong do you not love me?" She looks up with a smile and kisses me and I'm shocked but kisses back "no my love I'm crying because I'm happy you finally see our love! And I'm excited to share our new life together?!" I smile and she hugs me tightly " come my love we have much to do to get ready to go!"