Chapter Two

I walk into the house going straight to my room, not bothering with my brother and father.

I go to the dresser and pull out a pair of shorts and a 'Pink' long sleeve shirt. I quickly change into that when I hear a ding.

I walk over to my bed and grab my phone which I through on my bed when I walked in.

Text message from: The sexy beast from the beach
Look out side of your small window

It take a second to figure out who I was before it made sense, Ryder.

I walk over to, not my big window that looks over the ocean, but the one that looks at our neighbors house.

I look through the window and see a shirtless Ryder standing in the room across from mine.

Text Message To: The sexy beast from the beach
What the hell are you doing?!

Text Message From: The sexy beast from the beach
Hello neighbor

Ryder is my neighbor! I smile and wave at him as he does the same.

I walk away from my window once I hear the sound of a piano. I walk out of my room and see the door open to the room I first entered when I got to this house earlier.

I walk and lean on the door frame and see my dad playing and writing notes down.

After about ten seconds of him playing automatically know the song. 'Hold on' by Chord Overstreet.

"Can you stop playing that." I ask. I know what he trying to do. He is trying to get me to play and sing.

"Sing with me and I will stop." He negotiated. I just glare at him. He is the reason I stopped.

"I would but I don't anymore since the incident and since you left us! You know why I don't do that anymore!" I scream at him.

I walk away from the door and to the back porch. Once I'm on the porch I decide to go and sit on the beach to let a little bit of steam off.

Thinking. That is one of my weaknesses. I think way to much.

The waves were beautiful tonight with the moon shining on them. Sometimes I wish that I could get swiped away with them and go where ever they are going.

"What are you doing out here?" I hear a husky male voice. I quickly move my head to the direction of the voice.

"Oh my god, Ryder you sacred me." I say holding by hand over my heart.

"And to answer your question I had a fight with my dad." I sighed staring back at the sand.

"Oh." He says as he sits next to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He shrugs, "Sitting." He laughs.

"Wow, no really I never knew what that was."

"It's really fun you should try it sometime."

We both just burst out laughing.

"Thanks you." I smile glancing over at him.

"What did I do?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"I needed that. I needed to laugh after the thing with my dad, so thank you." I say as he starts to stand up.

He nods, "Anytime. But I'll be right back." He says as he runs back up to his house.

Soon he returned with a armful of blankets. "What in the world do you think your doing!" I laugh when I see that his face is pretty much covered in blanket causing him to trip almost.