The time had come and we all met back stage, Ed and Jeremiah told Trixie and Amanda that we boys will play a song by ourselves. Martina spotted me from a distance and walked over to me. I gulped and had made up my mind not to get too close to her. 

But she had other plans. She came really close to me and I leaned backwards as she planted a kiss on my cheek, way to close to the corner of my mouth. She blinked her long eye lashes at me and gave me a big bright smile with her red painted lips. She must've borrowed Trixie's lipstick. 

"Good luck tonight, handsome" She winked at me and took her place at the side of the stage, hidden from the curtains surrounding it. 

I just shook my head and looked at the band, "Let do a huddle, guys" I said as I stretched out my  hand that wasn't plastered out in the middle of us. They all looked at me and broke in to big smiles, they all placed their hands on mine one after the other. First Jeremiah, Trixie, Ed and last Amanda. 

We cheered and raced our hands up in the air. I was so happy at the moment, I wish we'll always know each other from now on. At least, me, Ed and Jeremiah. We really hit it off.

I heard the cheers and screams from the crowd as we walked out on the stage. I squinted out over the sea of people to look for Izzy. But I couldn't see anything from the bright lights. 

I didn't think more about that, just that I hoped that she is there. We started playing our tunes. Amanda, Trixie, Ed and me singing our first ones, me and Ed as background singers. 

When finally my time had come to shine, to show Izzy how much I really love her. I walked out on the middle of the stage to the microphone. I took it in my hands and looked out over the crowd as I cleared my throat. 

"Hey guys, the next song we'll play, I want tot dedicate to my lovely girlfriend", just when I said the last word I saw her. 

There in the front row a few feet from the stage was the love of my life. Milly and Louis was next to her. Her eyes locked with mine and I lost my words. The air got knocked out of my lungs and all I could focus on was the golden brown eyes staring back at me. 

Her blonde hair was flowing around her face and I felt my heart flutter at the sight of her. She looked so perfect in the dim light from the stage. 

Jeremiah poked me with the head of his guitar and I jumped out of my trance and looked out over the big crowd of people in front of us. 

"She's here tonight and I just want to tell her, I love you my wonderful girl", when I said the last words I looked at her and gave her a wink. 

She smiled bright at me and blushed a little as I started to sing the song that was meant for her. Ed and Jeremiah played their guitars with me and I felt at bliss. (Play the youtube link).

Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going but we know where we belong

And ohhhh, we started

Two hearts in one home

It's hard when we argue

We're both stubborn, I know

I looked at Izzy who already had tears in her eyes, this was my first time ever singing to her, to a big crowd. It was an amazing feeling. 

But oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

As I sang the chorus I felt tears brim in my own eyes. She made me a better person, she always made me feel at home. She really is a sweet creature to me. 

I looked at her, Milly and Louis. The women had tears falling on their cheeks, Milly held Louis close to her and sobbed. Izzy just smiled through the tears at me. 

I felt my voice crack as I felt the tears fall down my own cheeks and my throat getting thicker. 

Sweet creature
Running through the garden, oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough

And ohhhh, we started
Two hearts in one home
I know it's hard, we argue
We're both stubborn, I know  

Trixie, Amanda and Ed was my background singers at the moment and as I glanced back at them with tears in my eyes they all just smiled at me and nodded for me to go on. 

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend and I took the microphone from the stand and walked to the end of the stage right to her. She had a shocked look on her face now and I stretched out my hand to her. 

She grabbed mine and as I sang I made a short pause to kiss her warm hand and it made her cheeks a dark shade of red now. 

But oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

And ohhh, when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn, I know

But oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You bring me home  

"I love you so much baby", I said to her in the mic as I stood up and placed it back into it's stand and Jeremiah and Ed took the last chord. The crowd was silence for a few seconds and I got scared they didn't like it. Until loud cheering and applauds met us and a big smile spread out on my face and I bowed to them. 

A/N

Hey guys!

Sorry for being so cheesy...

But I really loved writing this chapter, it warmed my heart to finally let you know that Harry really do cares about Izzy and wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

What are your thoughts about this chapter, did it make you happy as well?

And OMG Dunkirk is coming out this week!! Who's gonna see it?!! I'm gonna see it on Sunday!!

Oh and btw I'm going away for the weekend so I won't update until late next week. 

I hope you liked this and take care

Love as always xxx

I