Or would he take me back?

These were just some of the questions that revolved around my head.

Although, that last one sounded like he was my boyfriend.

"LOL" I whispered to myself as a dry laugh left my mouth.

I kept walking but suddenly tripped on something. I knew it was a foot because honestly, that's the only thing you would ever find on a weekend in Atlanta. Everyone would be out jogging or walking their dogs so it's kind of hard to walk on weekends in Atlanta.

I slowly got up with a groan and dusted myself. I was checking for any bruises on my legs and arms when I heard a voice.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry!"

That's when I realized that the dude that tripped me was still standing there. I looked at him but couldn't make out who it was. He was wearing a black Adidas sweatshirt with red Adidas sweatpants. Wow! He really knew how to match his clothes. His face was hidden with the help of that hood of his so I had no clue as to who he was. And to top it all off, he wore those humongous sunglasses that you saw on those billboards of very expensive brands. I bet that isn't even Gucci. Something better. If there was something like that, that is.

He seemed to be checking me out too but I wasn't so sure with those big sunglasses of his. His eyebrows went up which meant that his eyes were probably wide too. Hmm...I wonder why.

"Um...yeah. I'm fine." I replied after a long minute of trying to figure out who this mystery man...or guy was.

"You sure?" he seemed unconvinced.

"Yup. I'm perfectly sure." I replied, a small smile appearing on my face.

"Okay then...bye."

"Bye..."

I walked about twelve foot when I heard someone shout my name. Any guesses on who it was? Yep, it was mystery man.

I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. He walked the twelve foot towards me and lifted my hand. He placed something in it.

My cell phone!

"Oh my god! Thank you so much." I cried happily and hugged him, surprising even myself.

He looked taken aback too and quickly straightened himself. I blushed a beet red and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Just before he went away, he said something and smirked.

"Love you're wallpaper by the way."

I looked down at my phone and something between a smile and smirk formed on my lips along with another rush of blood on my face. Damn the mystery man for saying that!

I didn't feel like going to the mall anymore so I went back home. A smile was present in my face on my walk from the busy streets of Atlanta, Georgia to my warm, cozy home.

The reason for the smile was of a little boy and girl holding hands and standing under the shade of a tree. It was the picture on the wallpaper of a certain cellphone.

Under the picture was the caption 'J&Ray Best Friends Forever...'

________________________________________________

Justin's POV:

Holy Hell! Is that...?

No...

Is that even possible..?!

Am I dreaming...?

I'm pretty sure I am.

I can't believe I day-dreamed about a girl that had gone missing. Gone missing from my heart....four years ago.