Nazir x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant

Start from the beginning

"Listener. Nazir will take care of the child with you." The Mother whispered in my head. "You must not worry about his intentions, he is one of us after all."

I softened my figure, lowering my shoulders and looked more comfortable in my skin. I sighed under my breath and calmed down, Mother was right, he was one of us after all was said and done.

"Truly?" He turned to face me and I felt myself tense up again slightly. He looked relieved to see me, as if he had spent all his time waiting for my return. "Could you have brought us more wondrous news?" He picked me up by the waist and held me above his head. "Recent events notwithstanding, this is a happy day for us, my dear." He spun me around and I laughed as ran his fingers of the ticklish part of my body as he placed me on the floor.  "Despite your misfortunes, you stayed true to the Dark Brotherhood. You've saved us all, and for this you have my eternal thanks." He pulled me in for a hug and I returned it, he was warm and overtime I hugged him I was reminded of the first time I came to join the Brotherhood; so welcoming, so warm, and so mysterious.

"I am truly sorry for the way I treated you Listener." He spoke in hushed tones so that the rest of the sanctuary couldn't hear us. "I never meant to hurt you like I did. I was just angry and confused." He moved away and placed his forehead on my own. "It turns out the jester is good at moving from one place to another without so much as a hassle, and he is pretty amazing with that dagger of his."

"I know." I smirked. 

"No need to get cocky [Y/N]."

"I am sorry too, I never meant for something so small to turn into a full blown argument."

"Apology excepted." He kissed me slowly, passionately, and gently. I was just melting into it when he pulled away for air. "Now, of course I must ask... Killing the Emperor... How much did Motierre pay for such a thing?"

"5000 gold." I lied.

"Oh. Is that all? Really? Come now! You're joking with old Nazir! Surely the Emperor's life was worth more than that." He rummaged through my eyes searching for the truth.

"Gotcha! It was 20,000 gold." I chuckled.

"Ha! I knew it, you rascal!" He laughed, lifting me up anode more and twirling me in the air. While he was half way through the spin his face changed from happy to checked and he placed me on the floor, steading himself on my shoulders. "By Sithis, the old man was worth the trouble."

I chuckled again and took his face in my hands. "Sure was."

"Now, might I offer some advice?" He began, removing my hands from his cheeks. "You should go to Riften and find Delvin Mallory. I believe Astrid had you visit him once before?"

"Yes, I remember him. Snarky old codger, lives int he Ratway, kind of a pervert?"

"Ha ha ha, that's the one." He smiled. "Mallory is an expert 'obtainer of goods.' We can use the money to repair and refit this Sanctuary. Make a true home for us, hmm?"

"You bet, we will have this place ship shape in no time. I'll go and visit him right now." I smiled and began to walk away.

"You do that, and I'll see what I can do about recruiting some new additions to our Family..." He pondered, stroking his chin.

I stopped walking mid step on the stairs, with the same pondering expression that Nazir had. 

"[Y/N]?"

Do I tell him now? 

"[Y/N]."

Or should I wait until I know for sure?

"[Y/N]!"

"Yes?" I exclaimed, as Nazir lent against the stairs. "Sorry I was in thought."

"If you will excuse the pun, I think the Listener needs to improve their listening skills."

"Nazir," I started to walk down to meet him. "I think this is too important to wait so I should tell you now."

"Oh, do you want more Redguard already Listener? Wasn't lat time enough?" He smirked, snaking a hand around my back.

"I'm pregnant." i blurted it out so fast that I didn't give myself or Nazir time to process it. It sounded like too much of on odd sentence for people with our jobs, and yet it felt so good to say it out loud.

"Well, I think our family will be growing in more ways than one." He smiled, hugging me close to his chest. "Have you told Mother?"

"Yes, she said to not let this get in the way, but other than that I believe she is fine with a new member." I snuggled into him more. "Who knows, they might be a great assassin one day."

"Well they do have two great teachers." He laughed.

"And an adorable Aunt!" Babette yelled from the entrance.

"And a Cicero." Cicero excitedly skipped into the room, taking a seat at the table.

Nazir gave him a look, but smiled all the same.

I gave him a smile in return. "Yes, one big, great, murderous, dysfunctional family."