Epilogue

Khushi blushed as he slid the ring in her ring finger. All clapped for them. Arnav couldn't take his eyes off her. She was looking stunning in that green and red half Saree. Arnav didn't fail to notice the tear falling from the corner of her eye. She quickly wiped it before anyone could notice. He took her palm in his.

"They don't deserve your tears." He said. He knew that she was missing the Guptas. The same Gupta's who didn't think before throwing her out of their house. Why should she cry for them? Payal gave the ring to Khushi. Khushi slid it on his finger. They shared an eye lock.

"Ahem! Ahem! Seems like they are lost in each other" Anjali teased them, "Khushiji, you have your whole lifetime to adore my brother" Khushi blushed more.

"So Khushi Kumari Gupta knows to blush, too?" He whispered. Her cheeks were tomato red, she was blushing like hell.

"Hello hi bye bye, if you are done with blushing, shall we continue the rituals?" Mami said.

The ring ceremony ended well. It was time for Khushi and Payal to Go to their home. Payal was the only one who had supported Khushi so far. She broke her ties with the Gupta family for her baby sister, and settled with Khushi. In this meanwhile, Arnav had bought a flat under Khushi's name. It was his gift for his would-be wife. Until they both get married, Khushi was ordered to stay in that flat along with Payal.

"Khushi, I will drop you and Payal." Arnav offered, looking at the time. It was 10.30pm.

"Bhai, why don't you and Khushiji go together? I will drop Payalji." Mami frowned listening to Akash. Arnav smirked. From the time Payal had entered their life, Akash was falling for her. Arnav had realized that. Anjali cleared her throat.

"Hello hi bye bye, is there any offer like 'choti ke saath badi free'?" Mami whispered, mama heard that.

"Manorama, will you stop?" He said .

"Akashji, its OK, we will manage" Payal said.

"Arey why? Akash is offering you, you shouldn't reject! And it's very late to catch an auto or taxi. Now Chhote got a good reason to spend some time with Khushiji" Anjali winked. Payal agreed.

*

In the car,

"So, finally we are engaged." said Arnav. There was some kind of glow in his face. He looked at Khushi.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Khushi asked. The topic was getting serious now. Arnav frowned.

"I mean, are you marrying me because I am carrying your baby or-" She stopped. He understood what she meant. He concentrated on the road. She somewhere expected him to say those three magical words. Did he really love her?

"Yes, baby is one of the reason, but I really want to marry you." Arnav said, "I think you are the best partner for me."

How unromantic Laad Governor! Khushi murmured under her breath.

"Khushi.." he parked the car aside, " I want to tell you something". Khushi's heart started beating faster than usual. Maybe the time has come. Maybe he will tell her those magical words and his feelings for her.

"Say Arnavji" She looked into his eyes.

"Did you take your medicines?" he asked. Her smile vanished. She sighed.

Khushi, you are a fool. Why do you think this Laad Governor will tell "I love you"? She thought.

"Yes Arnavji, I took my medicines." She said a bit angrily. Arnav chuckled. He loved to tease her. Khushi looked at the other side angrily.